Not open for further replies.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
15$ each or 25$ shipped for both and t-tanks,both mini's have had new orings throughout and cleaned with alcohol and not been used since.to save you and me time please dont lowball as i think the prices arent near as much as if ya had to go buy them new.t-tanks are $9.95 each new and the mini's are $23.95 new.had a guy offer $20 and wanted me to pay the effing shipping...uhhh no.

Attachments

• IMG_20160505_223558.jpg
    IMG_20160505_223558.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20160505_223833.jpg
    IMG_20160505_223833.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 29

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely a good deal for these rebuilds that is for sure! Does the stainless tank come with a mouthpiece?

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Definitely a good deal for these rebuilds that is for sure! Does the stainless tank come with a mouthpiece?

just the one driptip that on the mini itself,it didnt have one when i got the t-tank,sorry.but the other one will fit right in it.hope that answered your question.i looked up the new prices before i priced these,i wanted to make it a great deal for someone starting out.i bought new rubber orings and replaced them in both mini's.im vaping just bottom fed squonking now and these just dont deliver for me anymore.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was definitely a seriously good deal. If I did not own 3 Nautilus Minis already I would have grabbed them up and this thread started a couple of days after I purchased the last one.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It was definitely a seriously good deal. If I did not own 3 Nautilus Minis already I would have grabbed them up and this thread started a couple of days after I purchased the last one.

yeah thier hasnt been any juice in these since i redid all the gaskets,so they are basically bran new.im on ecf alot and if ya read my feedback over there or ask someone ive sold to how my stuff is when they recieve it.im sure theyd tell ya it super clean and packed great too.wish this place had the feedback deal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I would have had 4 if I saw this before I bought that last one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors