****SOLD****____WTS: Mokooo Neon-R DNA40 squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Please read the entire description if interested. Looking to sell my Italian made Mokooo Neon-R DNA40 (latest small screen DNA40 Gold with atty lock). Mokooo will come with 14mm and 22mm catch cups, unused factory bottle with pull string, spare fuse, o-ring, and allen key to adjust the 510. This mod was purchased new by me on 2/26/2016. My cost after shipping from Italy was $276.90 USD.

Full disclosure: this mod has been used daily and dropped twice. There is a small chip in the body below the rounded corner of the door and a slight chip on the corner of the door as well. Additionally, the second drop caused the positive battery adjustment contact to get a little wonky. It works fine with some batteries but others require the use of a small ring magnet on the negative side of the battery as shown in the pics (will include several magnets). The body is also slightly warped on the top and bottom however this issue is easily remedied with some heat from a hair dryer. Quite a few Mokooo owners have resolved this issue using the hair dryer method.

With all of that said, the mod still works perfectly. Absolutely no issues with function whatsoever. And, hey, you won't have to worry about babying it since it already has a couple of battle scars. This is a low cost of entry into the regulated Italian squonk game.

$140 shipped, payment via PayPal - if you want to use Good and Services, you pick up the fees. Only trades considered would be for a delrin Galactika Vega or REO P67 (I would add some cash for the P67)

Q1OdRKo.jpg

TjxCNkB.jpg

dcTKpBV.jpg

upkWdcZ.jpg

rGO3slN.jpg

5ub8m9Z.jpg

CdsFBJZ.jpg

GppMpav.jpg

oaNsvLJ.jpg

Su1ZJAJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.