Become a Patron!

So you like flavor, eh?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Step one, get a genesis atty. I prefer Nextgen, In'Ax mk2r or Satburn22.
Step two, any mod with SX350J chip.
Step three, #200 superfine and 30 gauge ni200.

Step four, enjoy the shit out of it. Ive been rocking this for a day now and it has been absolutely fantastic on the sat22. 0.072 ohms, 20J and 200c.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Step one, get a genesis atty. I prefer Nextgen, In'Ax mk2r or Satburn22.
Step two, any mod with SX350J chip.
Step three, #200 superfine and 30 gauge ni200.

Step four, enjoy the shit out of it. Ive been rocking this for a day now and it has been absolutely fantastic on the sat22. 0.072 ohms, 20J and 200c.
LOL finally ...get..a...fucking...genny....although mechs work fine for me....and 325 because I vape heavy VG.i prefer 28 gauge or even 27....and if you really want the best flavor get rid of the mesh and get some porous ceramic wicks.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gennies are the shit man. Never tried ceramic wicks tho, link?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a Sat22 clone @ my local vape shop on clearance for $5. Tried to take a draw on it, my eyeballs almost got sucked into my head. So, I set up a play date with Mr. Drill, and Mr. Dremel, the 2 pinholes for air intake are now one large oval, I drilled out the hole in the deck for the wick, built a 28 ga 0.8 6 wrap coil and wicked it with cotton, and it vapes like a champ, and to my suprise, does not leak. Even held upside down and shaken! At least with the high VG I feed it it dosn't. Drive it at 12.8 watts, never a hint of a dry hit, intil the tank is about 2.5mm from empty.

I gave it to a friend who had a CE4 that was not helping him kick the stinkies, told him he'd need a mod.... Best $5 I ever spent on vape stuff.

libbydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to try out a Genesis. Don't want to build it first though. Seen plenty for sale and have seen them used on YouTube. But I have never seen one being used in the wild.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to try out a Genesis. Don't want to build it first though. Seen plenty for sale and have seen them used on YouTube. But I have never seen one being used in the wild.
That's fucking sad...gennys used to be the most popular atty for a good vape, now nobody uses them, because building a dripper takes less skill, though really involved coils with arsty wire is about as time consuming, and because of these sub ohm tanks.but they still give the best flavor

libbydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's fucking sad...gennys used to be the most popular atty for a good vape, now nobody uses them, because building a dripper takes less skill, though really involved coils with arsty wire is about as time consuming, and because of these sub ohm tanks.but they still give the best flavor
Yeah, I keep hearing about the flavor.

I wouldn't call coil building a skill. For some it gets to be an art. I'm no artist. Lol. Think about what we're doing. Wrapping wire around a rod.

I think the current main stream methods may just be quicker.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
to really make any rebuildable atomizer really shine, you have to learn how to build on them whether it's a dripper or a genny...the abilty to learn how to build allows you so much freedom in what kind of vape you want and can get..really allows you to bring out the best in your juice.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Should try an orchid v4 or v6:cool:

Just dont lay it on its sideo_O

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still loving my Sat22 and Diablo Mods One hybrid. Flavor is just right.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gennies are the shit man. Never tried ceramic wicks tho, link?
They aren't all they are posted to be. I've used them in the past and ended up rolling some 400 ss mesh and making a wick.

I have a Zenesis and have been using it for years, bored out the airflow to 3mm, works like a charm...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They aren't all they are posted to be. I've used them in the past and ended up rolling some 400 ss mesh and making a wick.
they are without doubt the best wick for flavor there is, but they are expensive and fragile, and learning how to use them is a big learning curve.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll take stainless steel cable with a wrap of ss mesh over the ceramic wicks. Personal taste I guess.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take stainless steel cable with a wrap of ss mesh over the ceramic wicks. Personal taste I guess.
why....ease of building...I use ss mesh for all my NET flavors which is what I vape mostly now, but before I vaped exclusively on ceramic.The flavor on ceramics is just so much cleaner

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor and wicking. The ss cable wicks incredibly well, more so than ceramic.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor and wicking. The ss cable wicks incredibly well, more so than ceramic.
ceramics is not great for wicking I don't think I vaped below .8 on ceramics, but then I don't really like vaping below .8 I always preferred straight mesh wicks. I'm still trying to find a very high VG juice that isn't a NET..once I do I'll go back to ceramics. started on mesh switched to ceramics now I'm back to mesh hoping to go back to ceramics.

Diesel_Danno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://store.rbasupplies.com/readyxwick/?revpage=3#reviews

This is a flexible ceramic wick. I'm thinking about getting some, and pulling the core to give it a run in my Goblin rta. Has anyone used it? Can you offer any advice? I tend to vape max vg, because from time to time pg can irritate my throat and lungs. Want to wring every last bit of flavor i can, since pg is better at carrying flavor

VU Sponsors