Become a Patron!

So You Don't Think You Need To Stockpile Nic?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who are a bit complacent and don't think they need to keep a healthy stockpile of Nic juice. Let me put it to you this way. With the way Government is going after Vaping the vulnerable piece is Nic, they can easily shut down the supply even to the point of making it illegal.

For an example is CCC Cream, absolutely NOTHING in it will give you a buzz, nothing. It's as topical cream used for muscle/back/etc pain and works wonderfully. They have just classified it as Schedule 1

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I see MadCow vape juice is shutting down due to the current climate.

This is old hat news for many of us, but for new vapers, do know that the FDA is attempting to regulate vaping out of existence

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see MadCow vape juice is shutting down due to the current climate.

This is old hat news for many of us, but for new vapers, do know that the FDA is attempting to regulate vaping out of existence
Need to keep this in constant discussion to insure new Vapers are aware, the entire Vaping community needs to be not only aware but prepared for what is coming.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Big Pharma is wanting to get vaping dollars.
Vaping is now outselling all NRT's and such by 3 to 1.
Either get some of the pie or kill vaping.
And nicotine banning is the simplest way to kill vaping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Big Pharma is wanting to get vaping dollars.
Vaping is now outselling all NRT's and such by 3 to 1.
Either get some of the pie or kill vaping.
And nicotine banning is the simplest way to kill vaping.

Honestly I believe the best we can hope for is heavy regulation and massive taxation, it's all about money at the expensive of health and lives.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the good ol' DEA and their long time war on hemp, probably one of the most corrupt divisions of law enforcement on record.

Going after CCC like this has Big Pharma's footprint all over it. Here's an article about Idaho governor Butch Otter and his sudden change of mind on CCC.

~snip~
Removed/Not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who are a bit complacent and don't think they need to keep a healthy stockpile of Nic juice. Let me put it to you this way. With the way Government is going after Vaping the vulnerable piece is Nic, they can easily shut down the supply even to the point of making it illegal.

For an example is ccc Cream, absolutely NOTHING in it will give you a buzz, nothing. It's as topical cream used for muscle/back/etc pain and works wonderfully. They have just classified it as Schedule 1

Link removed
Link removed, again a reminder that even in conversation and comparison, those links and posts are not allowed here

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, at my current average nicotine level (5mg), I have enough nic to last me over 30 years.
HotRod19579's EJuice Calculator (available HERE) has a new feature that will allow you to see how much nic you will need to have on hand for a specific amount of time.

Nic Needed.JPG

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The day I heard about the FDA regs I got 2 ltr 100mg and that should last me 10+ years in the freezer I hope. That's what got me into DIY.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That might be enough if you're at least 55-60 years old.
I'm 54, but my 30 year estimate is based on the unopened 300mg liter of nic I have. I still have well over a liter of 100mg that I'm currently using, so I think I'm good. :D

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can see it now for those that do not prep there will be a thread for growing your tobacco plants and extraction techniques..
Its coming!!

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see that many think they will simply reduce their nic levels over time to zero or close to it. With the growing evidence of nicotine's benefits, including Parkinsons and Alzheimers, I do not intend to drop much from where I'm at for the rest of my life. Having a good stockpile and keeping track of alternate sources for the future makes the most sense for me.

I have no doubt that the pharmaceutical industry will use every means possible to restrict access to nic on the open market in the US, as it is the lifeblood of their main competition that keeps people off smokes. Smoking cessation products and cancer treatment medications are big moneymakers they will protect in every devious way possible.

We should be thankful we stayed under the radar long enough to build a large community so that we can help each other maintain access to nic legally at an affordable price for as long as we can. That window of opportunity is closing.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I see that many think they will simply reduce their nic levels over time to zero or close to it. With the growing evidence of nicotine's benefits, including Parkinsons and Alzheimers, I do not intend to drop much from where I'm at for the rest of my life. Having a good stockpile and keeping track of alternate sources for the future makes the most sense for me.

I have no doubt that the pharmaceutical industry will use every means possible to restrict access to nic on the open market in the US, as it is the lifeblood of their main competition that keeps people off smokes. Smoking cessation products and cancer treatment medications are big moneymakers they will protect in every devious way possible.

We should be thankful we stayed under the radar long enough to build a large community so that we can help each other maintain access to nic legally at an affordable price for as long as we can. That window of opportunity is closing.

That is a big one for me - especially since I have found I am naturally wanting lower nicotine in my juice and am no longer chain vaping like I used to.

Even though I want less nicotine, my future plan is to make sure I vape some everyday, even if it's just a morning thing or whatever, lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My family & friends will vape all we want until we don't want to anymore.
<-- over 1,100,000 mg of nicotine in glass w/polycone caps in boxes in the freezer.
Cost less than 1 month of smoking for me & SWMBO.
wow you have like Quantum Nicotine that is beyond the current understanding of Science WTF!!

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have stocked more 250mg/ml. Hindsight is always 20-20. But looking back, it's still a bit fuzzy.

Last edited:

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, at my current average nicotine level (5mg), I have enough nic to last me over 30 years.
HotRod19579's EJuice Calculator (available HERE) has a new feature that will allow you to see how much nic you will need to have on hand for a specific amount of time.
I forgot about that! Just tried with my stats and I have enough to last me over 56 years, which is way longer than I'll last LOL
If the shit does go down, you know who to hit up if you need some nic :wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I need to pull my 4 year old nic from the freezer. I hope it's still good.

Someone I trust implicitly opened a bottle stored in plastic in the freezer that was dated 2012 and he said it was pure as if it was dated 2016 - this was a few months back, of course.

So, you never know until you bust it open :)

f2e9554778c51ef5ecfa163d13055752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors