Become a Patron!

So what's the new network?

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You tube?
Looks like this has been brewing for a while, and they were waiting for an excuse to ban Joe. Miss Scruffys explanations were beyond ridiculous. After Joe made that single comment to GG, they chased him down and set up the ambush.
Where are we going?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No shit check the hall of shame also it pretty much sums up Mark and scruffy both.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
edit: I've spent a few hours researching it in the mod envy Facebook group and i figured it all out

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dont know who the bigger cunts are.
Scruffy for her cuntathon ultra cunt bullshit.
Mark for his ass showing cuntalicious kiss my ass money bullshit.
Or the chain smoking sexually graphic trailer park inbred cunt.

I do hope mark and that cunt scruffy lose the vip revenue they were sniveling about not having from vapors.

Who owns the vulive IP?

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. Watched Joes rant last night then shut it off and went to bed. Guess I missed it all. LOL

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do hope mark and that cunt scruffy lose the vip revenue they were sniveling about not having from vapors.
They will. They've pretty much fucked themselves in the vaping community.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry I missed last night's premiere. Yesterday I watched some of the vid capture of the idiots (that someone put up in the chatterbox over on scuttlebutt --
linked below) and, wow. Just wow. I was completely floored. Between that and what happened with Joe and Tyger. . . What a way to burn down one's house. Sheesh!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors