Become a Patron!

So, what great flavor have you discovered lately?

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What all are u guys vaping these days?

For me, I am enjoying the hell out of these:

Mango by NKTR
Strawberry Donut by Donuts E-liquid
Sicker Than Most by Sickboy
Key Lime Pie V2 by Best Damn Liquids

Got a bunch still steeping.. I hate to wait... LOL

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naked juice Hawaiian POG. Growing up in Hawaii we drank POG( Passion Orange Guava) and I just heard about this juice from a friend then the following day another friend hooked me up with a 60ml bottle and all I can say is WOW!! Takes me to my childhood. It's so tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Naked juice Hawaiian POG. Growing up in Hawaii we drank POG( Passion Orange Guava) and I just heard about this juice from a friend then the following day another friend hooked me up with a 60ml bottle and all I can say is WOW!! Takes me to my childhood. It's so tasty.

Awesome! sounds like something I would like.. Havent tried any of Naked juices yet, but they are highly rated...

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have really loved a few lately!
Peach Rings by Emoji
Watermelon Sour by NKTR
and
Watermelon Strawberry gum by Candy King.

The Candy King smells and tastes just like the gum. JUST. LIKE.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
max vg Peanut Brittle by Real Flavors - amazing standalone flavor

Tried many of their flavors thanks to all the sales they have, but none have been impressive - expect the all VG peanut brittle is an outstanding standalone flavor.

The pg version is not as good

Also just rediscovered green apple by FW - used to vape it back when I was still new, but Mykreign got me to try it again. Good stuff in moderation

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have really loved a few lately!
Peach Rings by Emoji
Watermelon Sour by NKTR
and
Watermelon Strawberry gum by Candy King.

The Candy King smells and tastes just like the gum. JUST. LIKE.

Does the NKTR watermelon sour taste like those little hard sour candies?
I love their juices...... :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did u try TMaxx lemon filled donut?
I had some, let it steep for 3 weeks, but tasted really nasty.. i even had to replace my atty and wash out my tank.
So, I am reluctant to try their other flavors.. did I just get a bad bottle somehow?
Wow... I hate to say it, but it does sound like you may have gotten a bad mix. The Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut is one of TMaxx's best sellers.
What PG/VG did you get it in? I find the TMaxx flavors the best in the 70VG.
I've tried all the flavors except Chocolate Hazlenut Brownie (Just not my thing).
While they're all good, these are My Favs...
Pear Cake
Strawberry Doughnut
Strawberry Taffy
Dragon CranApple
Strawberries and Cream
Maple Glazed Doughnut
Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll
Strawberry Banana
Pistachio Ice Cream
Vanilla Bourbon Custard
Boosted Homemade Apple Pie

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the NKTR watermelon sour taste like those little hard sour candies?
I love their juices...... :)
It does! Like a Charms Blowpop more tho. It isn't too strong but has a great taste, good for an all day vape or just a change of pace. I kept hitting it hard and went thru a 60 ML in a few days tho :(

It isn't too sweet to be cloying or linger in your mouth (like when you hit a way too sweet vape and the sweet seems to stick in your mouth all day? None of that!) Or too sour to make you pucker or dry mouthed/drool too much. Just a perfect blend of watermelon and sour.

Another good watermelon is Firefly Farms (?) Watermelon Charged. I use it in 0 mg and the flavor is awesome! A bit less powerful then the NKTR, so great if the NKTR Watermelon is too strong for your taste. Also the Emoji Watermelon Gummy is good for that too. My Bedwarmer loves anything watermelon to vape and these are his go-to's.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow... I hate to say it, but it does sound like you may have gotten a bad mix. The Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut is one of TMaxx's best sellers.
What PG/VG did you get it in? I find the TMaxx flavors the best in the 70VG.
I've tried all the flavors except Chocolate Hazlenut Brownie (Just not my thing).
While they're all good, these are My Favs...
Pear Cake
Strawberry Doughnut
Strawberry Taffy
Dragon CranApple
Strawberries and Cream
Maple Glazed Doughnut
Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll
Strawberry Banana
Pistachio Ice Cream
Vanilla Bourbon Custard
Boosted Homemade Apple Pie

I dont remember.. when i have the option, i always pic max VG.. I saw all the great reviews, so thought it was just me.. but
i been vaping it now a few days, and it's very well steeped.. I finally just dumped it.....

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It does! Like a Charms Blowpop more tho. It isn't too strong but has a great taste, good for an all day vape or just a change of pace. I kept hitting it hard and went thru a 60 ML in a few days tho :(

It isn't too sweet to be cloying or linger in your mouth (like when you hit a way too sweet vape and the sweet seems to stick in your mouth all day? None of that!) Or too sour to make you pucker or dry mouthed/drool too much. Just a perfect blend of watermelon and sour.

Another good watermelon is Firefly Farms (?) Watermelon Charged. I use it in 0 mg and the flavor is awesome! A bit less powerful then the NKTR, so great if the NKTR Watermelon is too strong for your taste. Also the Emoji Watermelon Gummy is good for that too. My Bedwarmer loves anything watermelon to vape and these are his go-to's.

That sounds good, I will put some on my juice shopping list... :)
Watermelon (the fresh fruit, not the candy) seems to be a tricky one to get right.. I have tried 3 or 4, havent found one
i really like yet....

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Taking your advise and just ordered a 60ml bottle of this.. I here so much about Naked 100... so must try it... Thanks 4 recommending

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking your advise and just ordered a 60ml bottle of this.. I here so much about Naked 100... so must try it... Thanks 4 recommending

Let me know how you like it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been loving TMaxx's no frills (Vaping Watch) Custard Filled Cinnamon roll. It has just been awesome. Blueberry Custard is another good one. I have tried several from them and never have been disappointed.
Naked Pog has always been a favorite since I started vaping.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been loving TMaxx's no frills (Vaping Watch) Custard Filled Cinnamon roll. It has just been awesome. Blueberry Custard is another good one. I have tried several from them and never have been disappointed.
Naked Pog has always been a favorite since I started vaping.

I'm so stuck on Dragon banana fruit and pistachio ice cream I've yet to try any of their other juices. I once tried the strawberry doughnut and idk it wasn't for me but Tmaxx is an amazing company! Well Vaping Watch!!!!

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds good, I will put some on my juice shopping list... :)
Watermelon (the fresh fruit, not the candy) seems to be a tricky one to get right.. I have tried 3 or 4, havent found one
i really like yet....
I look for more of the candy flavor, and not the fruit.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm so stuck on Dragon banana fruit and pistachio ice cream I've yet to try any of their other juices. I once tried the strawberry doughnut and idk it wasn't for me but Tmaxx is an amazing company! Well Vaping Watch!!!!
I am same way, find what I like and then don't change. I am trying to expand my horizons but it is going slow. LOL

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Honeysuckle ice cream by Cloud Creamery, Hawaiian Breeze by MTV, and Sour Puss by MTV. The honeysuckle I mix with some orange. I have juices from 4 companies new to me. Velvet Clouds, Tmaxx, V3, and Sauce la. So hard to wait for steep.

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honeysuckle ice cream by Cloud Creamery, Hawaiian Breeze by MTV, and Sour Puss by MTV. The honeysuckle I mix with some orange. I have juices from 4 companies new to me. Velvet Clouds, Tmaxx, V3, and Sauce la. So hard to wait for steep.
The honeysuckle ice cream, is it more ice cream or more honeysuckle? It sounds good but I don't care for stuff that has a heavy "creamy" profile to it.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
It's nice, I would describe it as an easy creaminess. I get a nice balance of both, not heavy at all. Using in Engine Nano AVS ss fused clapton .23 coil. I add orange because "orange blossom" flavors are my favorite vape.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this has been around a while but cuttwood monster melons is amazing. I usually always come back to that one. If I diy juice I'd be set

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear so much about Unicorn milk but the cream part scares me because when it comes to cream a lot are hit or miss....

Everybody has a different experience with juices but this is the most consistently raved about. I would say to wait for a sale ** cough cough in 48 hours ** so as to lessen your cost to try it

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything by Naked 100.. I have 5 of their flavors.. Lava Flow, Very Berry, Amazing Mango, All Melon, POG.. they all are
awesome.. I can smell everything they say is in it.. and the fruit flavors taste real, not like the fake flavorings..
Very high quality products...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear so much about Unicorn milk but the cream part scares me because when it comes to cream a lot are hit or miss....

I got a free bottle of the zero nicotine version.. I like it, but dont know if I would buy it.. I really dont get the 'cream' taste, it's
just sort of interesting.. it's very mild and subtle, doesnt hit you over the head like some flavors do....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything by Naked 100.. I have 5 of their flavors.. Lava Flow, Very Berry, Amazing Mango, All Melon, POG.. they all are
awesome.. I can smell everything they say is in it.. and the fruit flavors taste real, not like the fake flavorings..
Very high quality products...
I want to try the banana cream they have. The Berry belts is pretty awesome.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to try the banana cream they have. The Berry belts is pretty awesome.

I didnt know Naked had a banana cream??!!
I have only had one banana flavor; Banana Butt".. only got it a few days ago, havent vaped it.. smells like crabs... LOL

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didnt know Naked had a banana cream??!!
I have only had one banana flavor; Banana Butt".. only got it a few days ago, havent vaped it.. smells like crabs... LOL
I believe it's called Go Nana's. In the new cream line . Also unicorn something and azule Berry I think is the other cream flavor.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Has anyone tried Naked 100 Berry Lush yet? Strawberry-Pineapple-Cream.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe it's called Go Nana's. In the new cream line . Also unicorn something and azule Berry I think is the other cream flavor.

Ok, i see it now.. yeah, that one is on my list...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, i see it now.. yeah, that one is on my list...
I'm going to get some right now.ill post back after I get home and do a cotton change. I'm stoked because I hear it's delicious

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Go Nana's is pretty good. Not blow your socks off good, but I'd buy it again. Pretty smooth banana, a little ripe banana and cream. But I can't help but think there's some graham cracker crust in there as well. I've seen some reviews that mention cinnamon flavor also and I can kids see that as well. But again it may be the graham crust. There's my review. I don't have a professional pallet though.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well Go Nana's is pretty good. Not blow your socks off good, but I'd buy it again. Pretty smooth banana, a little ripe banana and cream. But I can't help but think there's some graham cracker crust in there as well. I've seen some reviews that mention cinnamon flavor also and I can kids see that as well. But again it may be the graham crust. There's my review. I don't have a professional pallet though.

I will put that one on my next order.. after trying so many of their flavors, i trust their quality.
I will give Banana Butt a few more weeks.. if it still tastes like crab and melted rubber tire, trash.... lol

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What all are u guys vaping these days?

For me, I am enjoying the hell out of these:

Mango by NKTR
Strawberry Donut by Donuts E-liquid
Sicker Than Most by Sickboy
Key Lime Pie V2 by Best Damn Liquids

Got a bunch still steeping.. I hate to wait... LOL
I love NKTR have you tried their Vanilla bean ice cream? Its sooo good!

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Zeus Juice, by Zeus Juice (the USA Zeus Juice, understand there is a UK Zeus Juice Co. also)......oh hell, this juice is sweet and delicious fruity heaven in a bottle! Knew about them, finally got around to trying it. Forget the rest, this is the best. Uh-huh. You betcha!

Last edited:

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Zeus Juice, by Zeus Juice......oh hell, this juice is sweet and delicious fruity heaven in a bottle! Knew about them, finally got around to trying it. Forget the rest, this is the best. Uh-huh. You betcha!

Yeah, I have heard thats really good.. havent tried it yet cuz i tend to avoid the fruit flavors except mango.....

VU Sponsors