Become a Patron!

So we're all doing domain updates just before Christmas?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay, so all you brilliant vendors and forums have started utilizing Captcha on your sites.

How about you go back and look at it, once you've done this. Just to be sure you haven't completely hosed things up. You know damn well I'm not on a mobile.

fasttech.jpg

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what that screen cap was s'posed to be but that call the FT captcha "gotcha" on the forum at their website.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Do you think that their servers are clogged? Looks like a site from the 90's.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure what that screen cap was s'posed to be but that call the FT captcha "gotcha" on the forum at their website.
Do you think that their servers are clogged? Looks like a site from the 90's.

It's no biggy really. Their server recognized my PC as a mobile, and fed me the mobile site. Not really something I want to be seeing on my PC.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's no biggy really. Their server recognized my PC as a mobile, and fed me the mobile site. Not really something I want to be seeing on my PC.

There ya are. I never browse FT on mobile either so It looked foreign to me. Which it is, of course, but I mean I didn't recognize the reference. :D

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A lot of times I elect to view the full site on mobile platforms too, especially my tablet which has a large screen.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There ya are. I never browse FT on mobile either so It looked foreign to me. Which it is, of course, but I mean I didn't recognize the reference. :D

Nope. you saw it wrong. It could have been a simple messed up web page, but that wasn't the case. It's the .m in the URL that gave it away. I wasn't trying to see their mobile page. It's what was pushed to me.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. you saw it wrong. It could have been a simple messed up web page, but that wasn't the case. It's the .m in the URL that gave it away. I wasn't trying to see their mobile page. It's what was pushed to me.

I'll take your word for it, PPP. I really never browse anywhere with anything other than a PC.

So .m is mobile, huh? Ya live and ya learn. And as long as I've lived, you'd think I'd have learned more. :D

THanks for the enlightenment!

VU Sponsors