Become a Patron!

So-MichVape review- 3 flavors

When I first placed my order with so-mich, I have never heard of the company. I saw he was having a sale to get a free 30ml of your choice, so I took the bait. I ordered Cheat day, Zerg, and my free 30ml of *ngel *ust. The customer service is awesome. The owner responds right away and is very personable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Cheat Day-5/5
The description on the site is summed up to be a chocolate type captain crunch.

His take on this cereal is absolutely spot on. I love this. I didn't have to steep or anything. Perfect vape straight from the mail. You get the perfect hints of chocolate and the cereal crunch. Highly recommend.

Zerg-4/5
The description on his site for Zerg is the flavor of a blue gusher.

When I first tried the Zerg it was a very strong blueberrish soapy taste and wasn't fond of it. It first reminded me of the pink soap they use to put in school bathrooms when I was younger. So I decided to put it away for a little while and steep. I steeped it for about a week and tried it again. This time I was happy with the product. It comes off as a very blueberry gummy taste. Very good. Not Adv for me though.

*ngel *ust- 5/5

His description is summed up pixie sticks.

This stuff is spot on. Very strong sugary candy taste. It was the first bottle I finished. And will be placing an order for more. If you love pixie sticks. You have to try this one.

All in all. This juice is awesome.

VU Sponsors