VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I'm Jordan :D the owner of So-Mich Vape, co-owner of JT'S VapeZone (B&M opening soon) and mixologists at VaporWorld Toledo., When I joined vaping underground I never really introduced myself or talked about anything other than what awesome deals I want to give people. So here Goes, I got into mixing juice about 3 years ago, Brought some into work and was dripping it and some people really liked it, soon I found myself selling liquid to the store :). Pretty straight forward and not much to really discuss about that, but what separates me from others is I do it because I really do have a passion for it, I didn't just get into this to make some money, I got into it because I was Vaping, And did what ever I could to lower my vaping cost. After seeing the liquid I made take off in the store and do so well, I thought, why not make a website so more people can take part in this affordable high quality juice?? not just the locals.

And now... Here I am 1 year later, still going strong helping people save money, Right now I am doing a buy one get one free, I also did this deal a month and a half ago along with a rewards program to deduct even more off the already affordable juice. I am doing this not from a salesman standpoint but from a vapor standpoint, we quit smoking to better our health and to save money, Nothing wrong with "premium" juice, I have had my fair share, but just because it is cheaper than others does not mean it is losing any quality.
take it from my past posts where people left their feedback

something you may notice if you looked through the above links, I don't talk to people here like some salesman robot, I like conversing and I like discussing the liquid from a personal standpoint, knowing what you like, what you want and what you dislike, even asking some members to come into the store to chill or come to our vape meets. Through Vaping locally and owning/working at a vape shop I have met some very good friends and I don't want it to stop there, I would like it to continue on here as well.

p.s If you happen to check out the site or something and order please put that you came from this thread, I will repay the favor, though this is not a thread for sales or promoting here is the link to the site https://www.somichvape.com

this thread is just a Vapor Introducing himself to the Liquid forums because that is what I am about!!!!

DESK CHECK :D

myQn7BP.jpg
[/IMG]

myQn7BP.jpg
[/IMG]

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice intro, Jordan. Nice to meet you! BTW, that's a damn fine looking computer setup you have there!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks mark! HA! yes I am a pretty Avid computer nerd and avid gamer for sure.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great intro Jordan.

I got into DIY to save money. Juice used to be pretty expensive, especially for a dripper. Now because of you and a few others, vaping is affordable again.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great intro Jordan.
I got into DIY because for a dripper, juice was getting very expensive. Because of you and a few others, you make vaping affordable again.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great intro Jordan.
I got into DIY because for a dripper, juice was getting very expensive. Because of you and a few others, you make vaping affordable again.

Thank you very much :) I try my best to give people the best bang for their buck! that is for sure!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the forum. Make sure to check out the rules (link is in my signature) :)

Welcome-Dragon.gif

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cheat day is my shit!!! I just wish I didnt get 6mg and got 2mg....maybe Ill order some 0mg to balance it out.

Fellow vapors check out my friends eliquid somichvape.com He is running a buy one get one free promotion and I wanted to spread the word give it a look. Being a local business in Michigan figured you guys might like to check it out. Go blue and vape on!

VU Sponsors