1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

So I just bought some ANML Looper. ..

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by Married 2 The 7, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Married 2 The 7

Married 2 The 7 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    and I am disappointed :(. I had high expectations for this juice since I am a big cereal lover, Fruit Loops to be exact. I have been vaping Kilo Cereal Milk and am addicted to it lol. That juice is on the money with the juice flavor and all. I watched YouTube videos on Looper and was in on the hype that I thought "if Kilo Cereal Milk is this good imagine Looper!"
    So I was by VaperDNA's store today so decided to make a stop and see if they had the juice. Tasted it and talked to a sales man and we agreed it taste nothing like cereal milk but I wanted to try it anyways to cross another juice off my list. I wanted the benifit of the doubt. Bought it, got home put a new coil in my Atlantis and primed it. I filled the tank up and let it sit 30 min before vaping it. Vaped it and right away I knew thi wasn't cereal milk. It tasted nothing like it. It taste off like a different flavor juice or something. Once in a while I get a lime or citrus flavor but with other off flavors that makes the juice taste weird. Went to a different vape shop after hours of vaping it deciding to buy my Kilo Cereal Milk and talked to others that I let taste the Looper juice and drip and they all said the same thing and some had prior experience with the juice that I had. Just sucks maybe I had too high hopes but to me it taste nothing like Fruit Loops. Gonna put it in the shelf and try it again sometime in the future again. Sorry for the long rant.

2. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Very lemony, wasn't a fan either. Taste is subjective but, to me it's not even close to Cereal Killa or Cereal Milk.

3. MikeSully

MikeSully Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I never thought of looper as a cereal milk flavor. I thought it had more of the grainy actual cereal taste, not like the milk. Haven't had it in months though.

AntDog likes this.
  4. iheartmyej8coupe

iheartmyej8coupe

Blog Posts:
    Agreed I can't stand real bright lemon juices, seems like all cereal liquids can only get the lemon pieces of the fruity cereals we loved as kids

5. malayson

malayson Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It smell like Kellogg fruit loop

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

6. Superjeep

Superjeep Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    You gotta really take juice reviews with a giant asteroid sized grain of salt. Peoples taste buds are so different and then you have a majority of total shills on utube these days. I always take a "sounds good but I bet it sucks" attitude and maybe ill be totally surprised when it does not suck.

SteveS45 likes this.
  7. Si Tanuki

Si Tanuki

Blog Posts:
    I have Kilo's Cereal Milk and I love it. I tried ANML Looper once and did not like it at all.

8. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm also not a fan of the looper or any of the Philip Rock juices for that matter. I've had carrnage, Looper, the strawberry shortcake and recently sampled the new skittles flavor and all of them were a big let down. They all seem to have one overpowering ingredient.. I beleive its called hype.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    Mjfranci likes this.
  9. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    the grand reserve crème de la crème is pretty tasty though

10. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I forgot all about that one and have never tried it.

11. Moniker

Moniker Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Most of the juice I get is from the drip club but I always buy the sample packs, clearance stuff, and sometimes the hero box. It's too bloody expensive otherwise. I'm not going to pay nearly a dollar a ml for juice unless I know for a fact it's going to be godly. And most times its just alright.. I only had a couple juices that were knock my socks off good.

12. gvapes

gvapes

Blog Posts:
    Have not tried Kilo Cereal Milk (but dewberry cream and kiberry yogurt were in my rotation for a while). The first cereal I tried was breakfast club Frooper - but only a sample in a vape shop - tasted good to me. Ordered a bottle of Teleos The Milk from GV - it's good but not stellar imo. My local vape shop had Looper so I bought a bottle. Of the three i think Looper was the best - closest to actual fruit loops and hd the most flavor.

AntDog likes this.
  13. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Agreed.........

14. AntDog

AntDog Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nothing wrong with looper at all. It just tastes more like the cereal and less like the milk.