Become a Patron!

So I broke my tank...

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dropped my glass tank on the floor and it cracked. However it's not leaking at all, is it safe to still use it?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to answer that you for you, you'll have to decide...I've had a couple chip at the edges and I've kept using them as long as there were no leaks.

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean wouldn't glass particles mix with the juice?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is only a crack, I think it would not mix with the juice

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah but I can leek peel glass parts from the outside, what if the heat of the tank or something peel it off from the inside (if that is possible). Sorry if it sounds dumb, not my expertise :p

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but I can leek peel glass parts from the outside, what if the heat of the tank or something peel it off from the inside (if that is possible). Sorry if it sounds dumb, not my expertise
Hey, if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it! I think that's the best answer...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Xeir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When in doubt, play it safe.

I had a similar thing happen just last week after returning from a trip. Knocked my Lemo 2 right off the desk onto a metal support. Broke a thumbnail sized piece yet it didn't leak. While I was SO tempted to just keep vaping, I decided not to chance it and just removed the glass tank and ordered a replacement from FT. Figured a few dollars for peace of mind and no further hassles is worth it.

Hopefully you have a backup atty or rda in the meantime, if not, highly recommend having one.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Underneath the plastic insert in your Arctic tank box is a spare glass for your tank.

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Underneath the plastic insert in your Arctic tank box is a spare glass for your tank.

Still have the box, but there is nothing in it :(

Anyone have an idea of where I could buy the glass for my tank?

I want to get a spare atty or RDA but I am new to this sort of vaping... And I've been told when I first got it to not mess with my mechanical mod since I could break it or something..

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A dollar 50 HA! This is so cheap I thought I would be spending at least 20 bucks on the glass lol. Anyway, thanks for all the help I appreciate it!!

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its listed as ship next day so it shouldnt take that long. I get most of my orders in about a week

Bubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its listed as ship next day so it shouldnt take that long. I get most of my orders in about a week

Hey tom the moderator, I can't create any threads as it tells my that I'm blocked, why is that happening??

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey tom the moderator, I can't create any threads as it tells my that I'm blocked, why is that happening??
Probably because you asked a question in another thread that was strictly against forum policy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Trying clearing out your cache. Cookies, all that jazz. Sign out, sign back in, see if it helps.

VU Sponsors