So how are they(ECF) taking the loss

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks like they are taking it like Nels Oleson from Little House On The Prairie.

20130924-140455.jpg
nels was her father, thats nelly

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriosly you know we will a serious fight next year, since classwife will make voting mandatory, whoever doesn't vote must be a VU spy and will be banned for life.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there'll
be
serious
consquences.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
RULES FOR 2015:
1. You shall abide by one rule from now on. This will include this rule, and any other rule made up on the spot in order to satisfy the ego(s) of ECF Admins and mods. Only posts that venerate this forum, it's leadership, it's toadies (vendors), it's loyal acolytes will be allowed....all other's will be judged harshly, and the poster will be banned vigorously.

How about this.

Thou Shalt Not Worship False Forums.

And oldie but a goodie from biblical times.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
some B&J chunky monkey maybe?

and scary will be fine. he knows i still sorta like him.

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These "forum wars" bother me, personally. We are soposed to be doing this to help our fellow vapers, no one group of vapers are better than the other. Our goal is not to be the most popular but to aid one another in getting away from traditional ciggarettes.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These "forum wars" bother me, personally. We are soposed to be doing this to help our fellow vapers, no one group of vapers are better than the other. Our goal is not to be the most popular but to aid one another in getting away from traditional ciggarettes.

Yeah, I agree. But, that is just not human nature.

Before the WWW or web forums even existed, the same stuff went down on IRC, NNTP, Gopherspace, Compuserve, BBS, the Well, etc.

If there is a way for humans to find conflict, they will. Just gotta roll with it. ;-)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Well at the moment I am now trying to figure out how to get a cookies and cream flavored juice...

@Smoky Blue!!!!! ASSEMBLE THE MIXING TEAM!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i kinda agree with you, but when i think of how the moderators stalk every thread, dissect every post for real or imagined infractions, pass out those infractions like candy, continually scold and harass their members, and ban people for lame reasons.....well, they fired the first shot in this war. just my opinion of course.

p.s. couldn't help notice that you just joined VU. welcome :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i kinda agree with you, but when i think of how the moderators stalk every thread, dissect every post for real or imagined infractions, pass out those infractions like candy, and ban people for lame reasons.....well, they fired the first shot in this war. just my opinion of course.

p.s. couldn't help you just joined VU. welcome :)
I wasn't around for the war so to speak

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i kinda agree with you, but when i think of how the moderators stalk every thread, dissect every post for real or imagined infractions, pass out those infractions like candy, continually scold and harass their members, and ban people for lame reasons.....well, they fired the first shot in this war. just my opinion of course.

Thank you, i was banned from ecf ablot 3 years ago when me and my then wife created vaporbomb forum for our favorate juice site. Everybody who joined was then bamned. Well joined and posted about the site. And that was just a chatroom and small forum.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Best post today^^^^Winner

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it wasn't so much as war as a minor skirmish (in relative terms). the only casualties were refugees from ecf coming here....so it's all good :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why would you get banned for being part of more than one forum

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, i was banned from ecf ablot 3 years ago when me and my then wife created vaporbomb forum for our favorate juice site. Everybody who joined was then bamned. Well joined and posted about the site. And that was just a chatroom and small forum.

well
there
you
go
:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Umm no if you were I would have been banned so many times that all the VPN's in the world could not get me back on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, here's the thing luv.....nobody anywhere would ever make me a moderator. and even if they did, i would never ban you. well, never say never. but 99% chance i would not.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, here's the thing luv.....nobody anywhere would ever make me a moderator. and even if they did, i would never ban you. well, never say never. but 99% chance i would not.
I know @kelli you a sweetheart :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shrug. There are different forums for different vapers. I just suggested a vendor sign up here (he had never heard of VU) instead of ECF, but I wouldn't suggest someone thinking of starting to vape come here since it seems to be a given that people already know the jargon.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO wishing to hear how one particular looser is taking this huge loss over there this morning, Sure we can revel about our win, do you think it would be any different if it were reversed???
The community speaks volumes, will it make them think about why the community thinks this way of them??
What say you guys, what do you think this day will be like in the losers corner??
Frankly, Whisk. As long as Oliver is making $$$ off of the retailer's payola they really won't give a damn.
If you google anything vape related the first several links to come up
are them. Everyday they get myriad new members.

VU? I had to search for diligently when they pissed me off.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another forum I was on had very little conversation when a couple of seasoned trollers went away for a little. When they came back, all the bullshit vitriol started up again. It was kind of funny the "powers that be" didn't make the connection....

;)

VU Sponsors