Become a Patron!

So how are they(ECF) taking the loss

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO wishing to hear how one particular looser is taking this huge loss over there this morning, Sure we can revel about our win, do you think it would be any different if it were reversed???
The community speaks volumes, will it make them think about why the community thinks this way of them??
What say you guys, what do you think this day will be like in the losers corner??

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
titanic2.png

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It at least was a fair fight with them pimping the vote too.
Oh look, I can link to a competitors site on VU :D
Congrats VU ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...400-guide-vaping-best-2014-ecf-represent.html

Edit, they are crying about VU members enlisting friends and family to vote along with multiple votes per VU member. I suppose that's possible but I for one did not. Did I really care enough to take my time and blast friends and family with a solicitation to vote?:confused:

Did my mom get on her iPhone to vote when she can barely make an outgoing call on it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, it looks like at least one ECF member (soon to be banned and joining the Underground) gets it

TankMann
user-online.png

icon1.png

ECF lost because it's a totalitarian fascist ban-happy pig-farm whose days are over. Suck-on-it.

What more needs to be said?

Like the minor leagues are to the major leagues, ECF has become a great feeder team for VU:D

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like I've said before, never went there but the forum wars crack me up. Not so much wars but calling it like it is. Never been judged here but did disagree on a few things, but vaping is personal preference. Found some great vendors too just looking through stuff. Gonna get me a backup battery Fri for cheap cuz of a post here, & isn't that what it's really all about, helping folks?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When ever a forum gets militant with moderation and censorship, it's days are numbered. I used to be an admin on a well known political forum. Due to family stuff, I stepped down. 3 Months later the new admin and mod team were actively censoring political views they didn't agree with. The whole point of the forum was to foster dialog and debate, which a bunch of censoring zealots shutdown. The forum drove thoughtful and controversial members away, now the forum is just an echo chamber where people come to hear themselves talk.

The internet offers many avenues of free expression despite the do-gooders and zealots attempts at stifling free speech and thought. ECF's days are numbered as long as they have a militant and censor heavy attitude toward it's members. They've lost the understanding that it's the members that make the forum's content and provide it with success, not the moderators, not the admins, nor the vendors.

Last edited:

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
When ever a forum get militant with moderation and censorship, it's days are numbered. I used to be an admin on a well known political forum. Due to family stuff, I stepped down. 3 Months later the new admin and mod team were actively censoring political views they didn't agree with. The whole point of the forum was to foster dialog and debate, which a bunch of censoring zealots shutdown. The forum drove thoughtful and controversial members away, now the forum is just an echo chamber where people come to hear themselves talk.

The internet offers many avenues of free expression despite the do-gooders and zealots attempts at stifling free speech and thought. ECF's days are numbered as long as they have a militant and censor heavy attitude toward it's members. They've lost the understanding that it's the members that make the forum's content and provide it with success, not the moderators, not the admins, nor the vendors.

As a former admin of an internet forum...years ago, I cannot agree with you more.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I hope when he joins us (if he has not already) he will use the same ID or at least let us know who he is so we can thank him for his bravery!

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When ever a forum get militant with moderation and censorship, it's days are numbered.
Yeppers... I've seen it over and over myself. Moderation is necessary but must be done in moderation.
VU has it down pat. VU for the win.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeppers... I've seen it over and over myself. Moderation is necessary but must be done in moderation.
VU has it down pat. VU for the win.
Yeah like Whiskey banned a guy the other day for spamming shit twenty times, that's appropriate. How do you ban someone just for the truth like ECF does. What a bunch of wankers. LOL

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is about to be a TIDAL WAVE !!
This is just VU's first year, lol, in five years nobody will even remember ECF. Hey ECF, if you're spying here, you should have thought twice before you banned VAPERATURE as if he's just a piece of garbage. Seriously, who the fuck are YOU anyway, I'm like ten times more intelligent than all your stinking moderators combined. LOL:, you all have to excuse me, I'm just staying drunk today, easier than dealing with the hangover, lol

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It at least was a fair fight with them pimping the vote too.
Oh look, I can link to a competitors site on VU :D
Congrats VU ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...400-guide-vaping-best-2014-ecf-represent.html

Edit, they are crying about VU members enlisting friends and family to vote along with multiple votes per VU member. I suppose that's possible but I for one did not. Did I really care enough to take my time and blast friends and family with a solicitation to vote?:confused:

Did my mom get on her iPhone to vote when she can barely make an outgoing call on it :rolleyes:
This thread is now locked, apparently because i was trolling it (btw in ecf trolling means saying something thar classwife doesn't agree with) sorry:D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Trolling: ECF does not permit posts designed to be inflammatory or disruptive. Provocation and fishing for a reaction that may be excessive is not allowed.

Um, what part of suck-on-it didn't they understand?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So as a kick off to my militant kindness doctrine. (this is all said and typed with a smile)
Thank you ECF!
Thank you for being a craptastic gaggle of pud beating, knuckle dragging communist, net nazi cunts.
Without your bullshit VU would not have beaten the holy shit out of you.
I sincerely hope the monies you have taken over the years buys you a clue.
I hope you refunded the monies you have stolen on recurring payments on said banned members also.. If not I wish you the warmest of anal diddlings by tax officials and law enforcement.

Thank you,
BYE BYE!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a feeling that the upcoming Mod Envy show is going to be epic. I'm sure there will be a lot of "full moons" happening...

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
I hope you refunded the monies you have stolen on recurring payments on said banned members also..
Thank you,
BYE BYE!!
Hey, I was a supporting member there also. People need to go their Paypal (if that is what you used of course) go in to settings->payments and you will see subscriptions, you can click on this and cancel ECF or any other subscription you may have.
If you didn't use Paypal...you may be up shit creek without the proverbial paddle, but you should be able to contact your bank if you used Mastercard or Visa.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this right here makes my day. it knocked them off their high horse and amde them realize treating their 4 year vets like crap and then banning them for disagreeing with them wasn;t a good idea.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just glad to see ECF lose. When the other forum I was on still existed. ECF started crap all the time. Now VU kicks their ass. It is about time they found out that they do not rule the vaping community.

Oh no I said ass I am going to be ban, oops I forgot where I was. Wrong forum.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FUCK the wannbe elite.
I vape for me not for some gaggle of net nazi spinless fucktards with a micro amount of power over a shitty site.
You have to learn not to hold things in, it's bad for you.:D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Classwife's response:

There is a Forum out there to suit everyone's needs...

ECF is a work safe and family safe forum.

Participate where you are comfortable and enjoy your vaping !

Happy New Year All !

"ECF is a work safe and family safe forum"

So that means what?
It's OK for children to be on their forum?

Last edited:

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know what I'm just glad to be here on vu! We are Americans and we have a right to freedom of speech and expression. We have opinions and we are allowed to have them! Thanks for being so awesome vu rock and vape on

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually there is no mention of the subject there.
When ECF come by a subject they don't like, they just systematically close all the threads relating to it, forcing it to die.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There will be much gnashing of teeth....garments shall be torn.....nonsense will continue.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Noses will be picked, hair will be pulled, tears will be shed, flatulence will increase, undergarments will be soiled, curses will be uttered, members will be banned.

And that is just Classwife.

I imagine the others are doing much the same.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
RULES FOR 2015:
1. You shall abide by one rule from now on. This will include this rule, and any other rule made up on the spot in order to satisfy the ego(s) of ECF Admins and mods. Only posts that venerate this forum, it's leadership, it's toadies (vendors), it's loyal acolytes will be allowed....all other's will be judged harshly, and the poster will be banned vigorously.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There will be much gnashing of teeth....garments shall be torn.....nonsense will continue.
Let me add to that Damnations will be thrown crucifixes burned names that only those dwelling at the 9th level of Hell from Dantes Inferno could spew
@VaporJoes car smahsed, sites hacked, memebers swayed by the smell of a freshly used expensive tube mod to come back and attemp to destroy the VU.

With all the different personalities here and different ways of taking care of issues
ECF -- Good luck you will need it and probably a nuclear arsenal it will be futile we are the VU we will assimilate.

VU Sponsors