Become a Patron!

So glad I found this place!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been posting here for about a month (?) now and I just have to say a BIG thank you to all of you for being such a great and welcoming community (I know, it's pretty typical of the interwebz communities to be this way, LOL!)!

I started vaping about 3 or 4 years ago, but definitely did not go about it correctly until recently. My wife and I, like many of you, began vaping to get away from that nasty smoking habit. I kind of helped but we had a hard time making it stick. We would go back to our former habit whenever we started getting more stressed. We always said, "It'll just be one pack for the weekend and then we'll stop again." However, every time we would get another pack and another until weeks to, sometimes, months would pass and we'd finally quit again...until the next time.

This time, we did it differently. we got some alien 220W starter kits so that we could actually taste our juices and feel the vapor (I think this was super important). I have also really gotten into the whole vape lifestyle as a hobby which has kept me busy and interested. The start up cost has been a bit much for us, but since we are actually not hunting for reasons to pick up a pack of stinkies we are feeling it has been worth it! Both of us smoked off and on for 20+ yrs, so this has been a long time coming change. I actually have not even craved a cig since switching to a sub ohm kit, even when I'm drinking, which is HUGE progress! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself a bit since I will definitely be sticking around and everyone has been so helpful since I came here. Cheers!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU and have a blast! There is so much information and so many of us! Enjoy!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a relapse to dual use after I'd been smoke-free and vaping-only for almost 4 months; lots of issues related to my emergency appendectomy back in 2014. I think I was re-hooked approximately on my 2nd cigarette. I thought they'd taste bad, after not smoking for nearly 4 months, but they just tasted like *home*. :facepalm: Took me a month to work up the chutzpah to put 'em back down again, and then 10 days after that, the fucking cravings came back! But I'd acquired some WTA, and that stuff saved me from having to smoke again.

The ease and speed with which the hardcore habit came back scared the hell out of me; I will never try that again! I still have an emergency 15ml of WTA in the freezer, just in case the cravings ever whomp me upside the head again. :)

Andria

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work is so super stressful this week, but I'm proud to be able to say that even with all the added stress I have not even thought about getting a pack of nasties! This is HUGE progress for me!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors