Become a Patron!

Snowwolf leaking?

Hey just bought a box and Im still kinda new to vaping, but yeah, my snowwolf is leaking through the airholes on the bottom of the box, when I set it down overnight it has a little damp spot on the table where it was, also noticed juice inside near the batteries, should I be worried?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Your tank or dripper is leaking. Get a can of electronic spray cleaner and spritz it into the mod, the 510 and flush the juice out and let the mod dry. Find out where the leak is on your atty and fix it before using it again.

I have a mutation x v4, not really sure how to stop the leaking, but juice is still getting inside my mod and Im wondering is that going to hurt it at all? I've noticed that sometimes, I'll hit it and set it down, and it will have shut off, even if its fully charged, not sure whats causing that.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like Zam said, your Mutation is leaking...juice inside a reg mod is not a good thing... Either your over-dripping or the o-rings aren't sealing...I wouldn't use the Mutation until I fixed the problem..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

VU Sponsors