Become a Patron!

Snow Wolf V2 Release date

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was just on Asmodus website and they have pushed the release from Dec. to the middle of February. Still no spec. details only a teaser of having an even bigger screen!!!

If you go to their site it says the snow wolf isn't the laismo 200w. It seems every site that says they will be selling the v2 has pics of the laismo

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you go to their site it says the snow wolf isn't the laismo 200w. It seems every site that says they will be selling the v2 has pics of the laismo
It seems to me that the Laismo 200w "IS" the Snow Wolf v2 but they probably got a much better idea for the Flagship name of the Snow Wolf box. So they changed the v2 design name to LAismo and in Feb. were going to be wowed with a crazy out of this world mod bearing the Snow Wolf name. Probably have some shit on it like remote start for your car.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the big improvement is a massive, battery draining screen.
They even stated on the website that the screen is going to be even bigger than on the prototype.

StrifeJester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had been holding off getting a Snow Wolf 1.5 until the new one came out but as it got pushed back and looking at some of the other stuff out there I don't think I can wait anymore. Will probably jump in on the Snow Wolf 2 a few months after release now. I guess it's time to decide between an X-Cube II or Sigelei now.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had been holding off getting a Snow Wolf 1.5 until the new one came out but as it got pushed back and looking at some of the other stuff out there I don't think I can wait anymore. Will probably jump in on the Snow Wolf 2 a few months after release now. I guess it's time to decide between an X-Cube II or Sigelei now.
I have the xcube2 and I love it. The upgrade-ability is what sold me on it. I bought it thinking it did 160w, did a firmware upgrade and it's now 180w.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took a look I wonder if it is using the same board as the Sigelei 200w it appears to be by first look
either way its a good looking mod I hope it supports SS if so I will grab one

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I took a look I wonder if it is using the same board as the Sigelei 200w it appears to be by first look
either way its a good looking mod I hope it supports SS if so I will grab one
They almost look like the same mod, the screen definitely looks identical to me.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I bought both the Snow Wolf Crimson V1.5 and the XcubeII and I love them both but the appeal of the snow wold and its craftsmanship and reliability is why I use it much more. I always liked the Snow Wolf since its release because of its phone like presence and I actually wish it had a touchscreen with a nice menu layout and more. My hopes are high and it probably wont happen but I hope the V2 has a ARM-9 Cortex Chip and Android and a Full Face Touchscreen and if the panels are glass then made up of Gorilla Glass 4...I can dream :rolleyes:
Ill buy it either way....

StrifeJester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the upgradeabilty on the XCube but I am not sure about the full side firing button. That is what is tipping me towards the Sigelei now. I'm sure though once the Snow Wolf 2 comes out I'll still pick one up.

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the upgradeabilty on the XCube but I am not sure about the full side firing button. That is what is tipping me towards the Sigelei now. I'm sure though once the Snow Wolf 2 comes out I'll still pick one up.

I like everything about my Cube, except that the side bar is easily pressed in a front pocket. The easy solution is 5 fast presses, and it locks out the button.
I can't wait to see the Snow Wolf 2 though. I just hope they do a matte finish. The current high gloss finish is a huge turnoff to me which is the sole reason I haven't bought one. I tested one in a store, and within a couple minutes it was covered in fingerprints and juice smudges from my RDA.

dustinzinnj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like everything about my Cube, except that the side bar is easily pressed in a front pocket. The easy solution is 5 fast presses, and it locks out the button.
I can't wait to see the Snow Wolf 2 though. I just hope they do a matte finish. The current high gloss finish is a huge turnoff to me which is the sole reason I haven't bought one. I tested one in a store, and within a couple minutes it was covered in fingerprints and juice smudges from my RDA.
Totally agree. Make sure you upgrade the firmware first thing (anyone buying one). The app on Android isn't great, but it somewhat works (if you have issues, go to app manager, and clear cache/data on the app). Fire bar isn't a big deal but has been mashed in the cup holders of my car.

Really want to see the Snow Wolf 2 come out swinging hard.

VU Sponsors