Grape Bubbly

6% grape nv
1% dark razz nv
6% champagne tfa
1% peppermint nv
.5% menthol

pretty nice mixed up..
optional.. include 4% cola syrup tfa to help keep bubbles
the champagne tfa is known in some cases, to fade. :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm beginning to think you and HIC are one being, 2 genders...:D Looks good, I'll mix up a wee batch and let ya know.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sounds good, Zamazam.. love to see what you think of them both, but the strawberry one has grown on me.. :D

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The champagne bubbles for you? I may have to mix this up to see but it didn't for me. Maybe I didn't use enough. I've been trying to find a flavor/etc that adds a carbonated sensation. One of my fav. juices Heist by Alpha Vapes has a carbonated exhale that I've been unable to replicate.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes, Rin.. but they fade.. a 2:1 ratio with cola syrup works, tho.. as a boost.. :D

my issue is i cant vape much tfa long, without it making my throat act up..
coughing due to pg allergies.. :(

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ehh. Well cola wouldn't work in the Heist recipe. I'll keep twerking it and it need be will just have to give up on that carbonated exhale.
PG Allergies suck. Luckily mine isn't too bad. I'm moreso sensitive than allergic. I didn't know that I was until I started dripping. I would always get headaches, nausea, sore throat etc when dripping. I actually thought it was from dripping as I didn't have the issue in tanks. To be comfortable, I have to drip 80/20 vg/pg and in a tank 70/30. I like VG better than PG anyway.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smokey these sound good. I've stuck to mostly fa flavors getting familiar with them. Only sample sizes as I only mix for myself mainly. I do like the fe strawberry in the mix u suggested... Thanks. Jotting down your recipes for when I order more flavors. Your having some fun with the nv favors! No exp dates on samples. Do these have a shelf life?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i am really liking them.. but.. i like everything too..
that is why i love to diy.. you get a chance to play with every thing! :)

i dont see an expiration date..
i think with the right storage, they should last a while..
i have some early tfa i picked up when i first started, going on 2 years now..
i open them up every so often..give them a lil shake, good as new..
i keep mine in plastic boxes, by category then box them in styrofoam. :)

and yes you have to try these, thought about you and the strawberries when i mixed the second one! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i was just told in mail.. my Pink Champagne on Ice is almost identical to a clone called screwball..
just bit "colder".. lmao fitting.. and thanks.. you know who you are ;)

HI. Happy and healthy New Year to all :)
Smoky, does it have to be tfa Cola Syrup ? I have FA Cola but never tried it yet. Would it also add the bubbly effect ? And, can you taste the menthol at all ? I would have thought koolada was the way to go, with this kind of recipe (but I haven't gotten around to trying that one, either).. :D
So I'm just wondering. ..
Thanks in advance :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i use tfa cola syrup.. you would have to find your spot with fa cola to try but i cant promise the results will be the same..

VU Sponsors