Smok's getting into mesh coils now

Discussion in 'All Tanks / Factory Coils' started by Just Frank, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Just Frank

Just Frank Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I saw this in another section. I dont want a misleading thread title. Its not strickly a mesh coil tank but they are an option. Along with coils that emit rays of colorfull lights lol wth.

TFV12 baby-Prince-

The V8 Baby T12 red light coil is one of them, it has light inside, you can see beautiful light emit from it when you are vaping. They are newly designed several light coils, all of which are powerful and shining. Except the red light coil, there also are green light coil, orange light coil available. Mesh coil is a revolutionary new coil, an advanced one in this industry. It has mesh inside, which can effectively enlarge the heating area. When you use this coil you would be surprised by its fast heating process and huge vapor production.

Every detail of TFV12 Baby Princetank is the best guarantee for high-quality vaping. Give you amazing vaping experience. 10 color for choose.
    [​IMG]

Parameters

Capacity: 4.5ml
    Size: 53.7mm (H) * 26mm (D)
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Thread: 510

SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank comes with

1x TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
    1x V8 Baby-Q4 (0.4Ω Quadruple Coils)(Pre-installed)
    1x V8 Baby-T12 Red light (0.15Ω Duodecuple Coils)
    1x V8 Baby Mesh coil 0.15Ω
    1x Replacement Glass Tube
    1X User Manual
    1X Spare Parts.

I think they should keep the red light coil and include a damn RBA head. I hate it when they dont include one. I'll probably end up getting one of these at some point. I have a Fireluke Mesh tank on the way that I won and can't wait to try it.

ChrisL likes this.
  2. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    what no "Hello Kitty" edition ...WTF,

Pegleg Meg, skt239 and mikeyboy74 like this.
  3. mikeyboy74

mikeyboy74 VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Smok website says the Baby Prince coils are compatible with the tfv8 baby tanks. Could be interesting. So many baby tanks out there, could be so much better with the right coils.

Just Frank likes this.
  4. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    You're right. They just shined it up, put on a bubble glass, and made some new/(better?) coils. The EU version just looks like a big baby. Then a month later for 5 bucks more the light edition will come. I'll skip this and just get a pack of mesh coils to try.

5. mikeyboy74

mikeyboy74 VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Smok couldn't wait on the lights. One of the new coils does light up, and of course there will be a choice of light colors. I do hope some of the coils help out the long in the tooth tfv8 baby tanks.

Everything recently released has gotten some mixed reviews, including Crown 3, Arco 2 .... The new Fireluke Pro (no bubble glass, better top cap with non-proprietary drip tip) almost sold out before any reviews appeared. There is a Herakles 3 coming, but it looks almost identical to the Blazer Mini.

My most constent tanks are tfv4, baby beast with T8, and some older Uwell and Sense. Tfv4 flavor isn't any worse than the Valyrian, which shines for a couple of days after coil break-in. Doesn't burn out fast but gets pretty muted and flat tasting.

Barring any tank suggestions, I'm going to focus more on grabbing 2 or 3 new mods that fit my hand better.

ChrisL and Just Frank like this.
  6. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Lol @ this-
    [​IMG]
    Do people really want this? I mean who cares about colorful lights.

mikeyboy74 likes this.
  7. eStorm

eStorm Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I like lights, even more if its a bling edition, but in that case its still smok. They could make a version that cleans your house, cooks coffee and even goes to work for you, everytime you vape with that coil, I wouldn't be interested. In fact you would have to pay me before I go back and get a smok product. By now they just copy what others have done, sadly without any actual focus on re designing their horrible products. Guess as long as it shines that's more important then quality.

8. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Green vape tastes better.
    But then just a matter of your taste may vary :)

mikeyboy74 likes this.
  9. SirRichardRear

SirRichardRear AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    funny think is, ijoy did this over a year ago as far as light up coils. it just never caught on

10. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I will wait on the clapton mesh coils.