VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://thevapemall.com/blog/smoking-vs-vaping-what-you-need-to-know-/

"In recent years, the popularity of vaping has grown tremendously, and many smokers are switching to vaping over traditional cigarettes. While vaping and smoking have some similarities, they also have key differences. Fewer chemicals are involved in vaping than smoking, and while smoking always contains nicotine, you can vape without nicotine. While vaping only requires battery usage, smoking requires a lighter. Vaping offers many unique flavors to users while smoking has a limited variety of choices. On average, the cost of smoking is substantially higher than the cost of vaping. If you are considering smoking or vaping, weigh your options before making a decision."

smoking-v.-vaping-what-you-need-to-know-min.jpg

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nicotine levels are way off. One Marlboro cigarette is .8 mg of nicotine or 16mg per a pack this is a fairly low amount for a full strength cigarette. A atomizer with 4ml tank has typically 12-24mg of nicotine. I think if eliquid was available in 1.5 or 2mg there would be a demand

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
https://thevapemall.com/blog/smoking-vs-vaping-what-you-need-to-know-/

"In recent years, the popularity of vaping has grown tremendously, and many smokers are switching to vaping over traditional cigarettes. While vaping and smoking have some similarities, they also have key differences. Fewer chemicals are involved in vaping than smoking, and while smoking always contains nicotine, you can vape without nicotine. While vaping only requires battery usage, smoking requires a lighter. Vaping offers many unique flavors to users while smoking has a limited variety of choices. On average, the cost of smoking is substantially higher than the cost of vaping. If you are considering smoking or vaping, weigh your options before making a decision."

smoking-v.-vaping-what-you-need-to-know-min.jpg
Nice chart! I couldn’t be happier having switched from smoking to vaping.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I dunno how accurate that is. During my mis-spent youth, I'm pretty sure I smoked stuff that didn't contain any nicotine at all. :giggle:

VU Sponsors