Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going for a ride...... Get a 12 piece KFC original with Mash potatoes and Coleslaw and back to the house to enjoy Sunday and a vape.....
3895edfd9dfcc51a4f9bdc3a09b63d84.jpg
a25f8ea792ae51d06dabc72078f1065a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The trouble is, you don't get to choose. At any given moment, you get what you get, and what you get is subject to change at any moment, with no prior notice.

Actually, there IS prior notice, men are just too dense to read the signs. Men are so happy when a woman is quiet, they don't think to wonder why... then they imagine that the raging hellion mood is just "suddenly, from the clear blue".... The signs were there, clear to anyone who can read body language.

Women know how to read body language, because it's often the only way to get out of the way of a fist to the face. Think about THAT.

Andria

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Actually, there IS prior notice, men are just too dense to read the signs. Men are so happy when a woman is quiet, they don't think to wonder why... then they imagine that the raging hellion mood is just "suddenly, from the clear blue".... The signs were there, clear to anyone who can read body language.
What you're describing is the behavior of the small minority of sane ones. ;)

Women know how to read body language, because it's often the only way to get out of the way of a fist to the face. Think about THAT.
I find that difficult because I'm not one to initiate violence against anyone, most especially women. I also don't understand why any woman would allow that to happen more than once.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My idea of a perfect vegan meal.

steak-blue-cheese-salad-f.jpg

Vegans won't even eat milk, cheese, or eggs, though no animal has to die to produce those foods, thus shooting a fucking mile-wide hole in their touchy-feely "oooooo, animal murder!" brainless philosophy. :facepalm: I can't eat much egg yolk at all, and I have to be careful with fats to the point that I need 2% milk, and lower-fat cheese if I can get it (fat-free cheese doesn't even deserve to be called cheese!), but that's because my gallbladder is fucked up. Humans are CARNIVORES, or actually, omnivores, as we do possess dentition for chewing meat, as well as grinding teeth for grains and fibers.

To know what any animal is meant to eat, you look at its teeth. Human are clearly meant to consume some meat in their varied diet.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vegans won't even eat milk, cheese, or eggs, though no animal has to die to produce those foods, thus shooting a fucking mile-wide hole in their touchy-feely "oooooo, animal murder!" brainless philosophy. :facepalm: I can't eat much egg yolk at all, and I have to be careful with fats to the point that I need 2% milk, and lower-fat cheese if I can get it (fat-free cheese doesn't even deserve to be called cheese!), but that's because my gallbladder is fucked up. Humans are CARNIVORES, or actually, omnivores, as we do possess dentition for chewing meat, as well as grinding teeth for grains and fibers.

To know what any animal is meant to eat, you look at its teeth. Human are clearly meant to consume some meat in their varied diet.

Andria
I know what vegans will & won't eat.I was trying to be silly/funny.Please note vegans also won't eat honey.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Offered my Vegan neighbor some of the Zucchini and she asked me if I cooked it on the same grill. I said I cook everything on the same grill. She tried not to offend me but she needed to eat fruit to get the taste of the Meat out of her mouth~!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media