Become a Patron!

Smokeandvape.com

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smoke and Vape is a brick and mortar store located in California that takes online orders. They were the only place I could find to purchase Drago Egyptian cotton. I'd never heard of them but they had good reviews on Yelp so I figured I'd take a chance on them.

The process went smoothly and it only took a few days to receive the order. I did email them to complain about their shipping cost, though, as it was over $10 for a $15 order, which I think is pretty excessive. They replied quickly and thanked me for letting them know and said they'd reviewed things on their side and lowered the shipping costs to be more reasonable.

We went back and forth a few times by email, and they always responded quickly and politely. I let them know that they should be receiving more orders from VU members for the Drago cotton and they thanked me for it by sending me a special 25% off discount code!

Their inventory isn't very expansive but they do offer tanks, rebuildables, supplies and a pretty large variety of ejuice.

I definitely recommend giving them a shot if you're in the market for some really good cotton or something else that they offer.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoke and Vape is a brick and mortar store located in California that takes online orders. They were the only place I could find to purchase Drago Egyptian cotton. I'd never heard of them but they had good reviews on Yelp so I figured I'd take a chance on them.

The process went smoothly and it only took a few days to receive the order. I did email them to complain about their shipping cost, though, as it was over $10 for a $15 order, which I think is pretty excessive. They replied quickly and thanked me for letting them know and said they'd reviewed things on their side and lowered the shipping costs to be more reasonable.

We went back and forth a few times by email, and they always responded quickly and politely. I let them know that they should be receiving more orders from VU members for the Drago cotton and they thanked me for it by sending me a special 25% off discount code!

Their inventory isn't very expansive but they do offer tanks, rebuildables, supplies and a pretty large variety of ejuice.

I definitely recommend giving them a shot if you're in the market for some really good cotton or something else that they offer.
I'm in Cali, always nice to support a Cali shop. going to take a gander see if they offer anything I want or need. thanks for posting this

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Cali here as well, but I mostly try avoiding stores that are located here in CA, or stores that try to locate here. Its plain out simple, most of them charge twice as much if not even more, than a store in any other state. Funny thing on top, I can order across country and get items faster, then I would get from an order placed here in CA with stores that are only 2 hrs away from me in driving distance lol.

Anyways, have not tried that vendor tho, but thanks for posting this, Khassy

VU Sponsors