Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahahaha!!! I was wondering where he got that clip

BAM crew

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But @Polargirl you open a thread about how shitty smok are but yet were gonna get a smok mod?? That is contradicting what your saying. I really don't fucking get it and why would a new vaper get a DNA mod. Why didn't you start on something more simple!!

Kind of like claiming that you were planning on getting a Ford focus but went with the corvette instead.

An elephant was walking through the jungle one day when suddenly he fell into a deep hole. "Help!" he yelled. A mouse heard his cry for help and came running. The elephant said, "Please Mr. Mouse, if you save me I'll be your best friend forever." The mouse agreed and came back in his corvette, tied a rope around the elephant, and pulled him out.

A few days later the mouse was walking through the jungle when all of a sudden, he fell into a hole. The mouse yelled for help, and soon that same elephant that he had saved just a few days earlier came to the rescue. The mouse said to the elephant, "Remember me? I'm that same mouse that saved you from a hole. Could you please help me?"

The elephant did not have a corvette so he just dropped his penis down in the hole. The mouse climbed up the elephant's penis to safety.

The moral of a story, if you have a big dick, you don't need a corvette

Bahahahaha!!!!
I needed that laugh....
BAM crew

I didn't want to have to make this post but since I am getting criticism for getting a DNA 250, I will explain.

Someone reading I believe this thread felt bad people were giving me shit over not owning vape gear so offered to PIF me a bunch. The Vapefly Nicolas was the only thing I was interested in at the time but now I have a huge care package of pens, mods, attys, juices and other things I didn't even know was sent.

He is close with someone else on this site that is selling a bunch of mods. The only mod I was interested in was the DNA 250 so I offered to buy it after Black Friday. He insisted on PIFing it to me. As awkward as accepting something that expensive was, I couldn't resist.

Anyone who was following sales on this site can match up who was selling a DNA 250 with who might possibly like me enough to do that. The original person sending me the Nicolas and much much more is probably not too hard to guess either.

They didn't really want the publicity so I didn't make a thread thanking them so I won't name names but they are fine with casual mention and anyone following this site closely can easily guess.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't want to have to make this post but since I am getting criticism for getting a DNA 250, I will explain.

Someone reading I believe this thread felt bad people were giving me shit over not owning vape gear so offered to PIF me a bunch. The Vapefly Nicolas was the only thing I was interested in at the time but now I have a huge care package of pens, mods, attys, juices and other things I didn't even know was sent.

He is close with someone else on this site that is selling a bunch of mods. The only mod I was interested in was the DNA 250 so I offered to buy it after Black Friday. He insisted on PIFing it to me. As awkward as accepting something that expensive was, I couldn't resist.

Anyone who was following sales on this site can match up who was selling a DNA 250 with who might possibly like me enough to do that. The original person sending me the Nicolas and much much more is probably not too hard to guess either.

They didn't really want the publicity so I didn't make a thread thanking them so I won't name names but they are fine with casual mention and anyone following this site closely can easily guess.
I don't get why you posted this?? You quoted me but totally missed the point in question. Weather the DNA was given free or not. Your a new vaper and have no need to start on such a device

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't get why you posted this?? You quoted me but totally missed the point in question. Weather the DNA was given free or not. Your a new vaper and have no need to start on such a device
So I was a poseur for talking too much without owning anything and now I am a poseur for owning too much for my status?

Sorry, I'll just have to make due with what was given to me and try to operate what is too much mod for me to handle if I am to start vaping.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I was a poseur for talking too much without owning anything and now I am a poseur for owning too much for my status?

Sorry, I'll just have to make due with what was given to me and try to operate what is too much mod for me to handle if I am to start vaping.
I never said your a poser?? Where did you get that from. I just think there's no point in getting a DNA for your first mod.
You don't have a DNA anyway. Bet your bullshitting ;) post pictures

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I never said your a poser?? Where did you get that from. I just think there's no point in getting a DNA for your first mod.

BULLSHITERY you say? :devil::giggle:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some will... I have in the past.
but I'm careful to match something like that to a user that i know will use it
I've given away alot of vape gear, some of it really expensive but not a chance would I give a high end mod to a new vaper.
I gave away a provari radius cos i was getting bad battery life at 40 watts.
They are going for like £300.00 an more on ebay!! But it got my friend off smokes

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The DNA mod is not rocket science and is far less complicated than people make it out to be. If you are able to work a laptop or desktop then you can make any modifications that you want. Escribe is only as difficult as you make it and very user friendly for simple changes. I think she is very lucky to receive a mod of that caliber for free and should use it. The controls on the DNA device itself are no more difficult than any other mod and so if it is already setup for wattage and TC with various wires she won't even have to mess with Escribe.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNA mod is not rocket science and is far less complicated than people make it out to be. If you are able to work a laptop or desktop then you can make any modifications that you want. Escribe is only as difficult as you make it and very user friendly for simple changes. I think she is very lucky to receive a mod of that caliber for free and should use it. The controls on the DNA device itself are no more difficult than any other mod and so if it is already setup for wattage and TC with various wires she won't even have to mess with Escribe.
Don't think your getting my point, a new vaper doesn't need a DNA.
But I do see your point as I used to have a DNA mod an the pre set TC settings worked just fine.
I personally think yihi chips are better but that's just my personal opinion

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I have no idea why people think a dna250 is too advanced for a new vaper.

You just keep it in wattage mode and i if you vape at low wattage you get long battery life.

Theoretically you could stick a protank on top and set it to 9 watts.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

You don't even need any of that shit.
Just put it to the desired wattage and hit the fire button.

Just because you can do all that stuff with a device doesn't make it a requirement.

I think she lucked out too.
Once she gets more advanced and if she decides to mess with TC and tcr values then she won't need to upgrade the mod.

When i think of everything i ever owned between my first mod (vamo v2) and the mods i use the most now (holmtech slice/wrecker v2) and how much money i spent i would have loved if holmtech devices were on the market when i bought that $50 15 watt vamo.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea why people think a dna250 is too advanced for a new vaper.

You just keep it in wattage mode and i if you vape at low wattage you get long battery life.

Theoretically you could stick a protank on top and set it to 9 watts.
I just don't don't think a new vaper needs a high end mod. Why not start on a speeder or something an decide if they actually like vaping!!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just because you can do all that stuff with a device doesn't make it a requirement.

Once she gets more advanced and if she decides to mess with TC and tcr values then she won't need to upgrade the mod.

When i think of everything i ever owned between my first mod (vamo v2) and the mods i use the most now (holmtech slice/wrecker v2) and how much money i spent i would have loved if holmtech devices were on the market when i bought that $50 15 watt vamo.
Oh them hohm mods. So ugly but definitely my favourite. Easily my all time favourite!!! :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just don't don't think a new vaper needs a high end mod. Why not start on a speeder or something an decide if they actually like vaping!!
some people need the incentive.
it wouldn't have stuck with me so well if i didn't invest in a pricey piece of gear at the onset.
knowing i spent my entire "cigarette budget" for the month gave me no choice ...
everyone needs a different incentive to get it started

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If someone was giving me a car and I had the choice between a Mercedes or a Ford Focus, I would definitely take the Mercedes. She is making no monetary investment so why not start with the best. Your logic doesn't make since to me but whatever.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If someone was giving me a car and I had the choice between a Mercedes or a Ford Focus, I would definitely take the Mercedes. She is making no monetary investment so why not start with the best. Your logic doesn't make since to me but whatever.
We'll just agree to disagree :) I have stated what I think and we don't need to argue do we??

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some people need the incentive.
it wouldn't have stuck with me so well if i didn't invest in a pricey piece of gear at the onset.
knowing i spent my entire "cigarette budget" for the month gave me no choice ...
everyone needs a different incentive to get it started
Definitely a good way to quit cigarettes! I'm still trying to quit at the moment. Mainly end up smoking when I drink!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh them hohm mods. So ugly but definitely my favourite. Easily my all time favourite!!! :D

Yes. The Holm Wrecker V2 looks like a brick but i also enjoyed the non tc sigelei 150 watt (it still works too) so the shape doesn't bother me much.

But the proprietary fsk chip they put in those things is fabulous.

It just works so well and the software works great too.

They are my favorite devices.
I just recently got two Holm Slices and they are great as well.

I have four Holm Wrecker v2"s and two v1's

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. The Holm Wrecker V2 looks like a brick but i also enjoyed the non tc sigelei 150 watt (it still works too) so the shape doesn't bother me much.

But the proprietary fsk chip they put in those things is fabulous.

It just works so well and the software works great too.

They are my favorite devices.
I just recently got two Holm Slices and they are great as well.

I have four Holm Wrecker v2"s and two v1's
Yeah it's a very good chipset. It works different to other mods so at first I was like WTF but now I am used to it I love the mod.
Where can I get a slice?? Seems freaking hard to get in the uk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

BULLSHITERY you say? :devil::giggle:

Monday came and went.................. What no thread about the USPS?

I don't have to take pics to prove anything to anyone.

Maybe one or both of them will post here to confirm that they gave me a DNA250, and the other a Nicolas and a whole lot more. I'm only omitting names for now because that seems like what they wanted. I could be wrong.

You guys can post a guessing game if you like. Who gave me the DNA250 should be quite obvious and the other may not be too difficult if know much about the first. Go ahead and post your guesses if you'd like.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was setup in dual battery mode for me with a bunch of profiles that he thought would work best. Let's just say if you know who he is then you know he knows what he is doing.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have to take pics to prove anything to anyone.

Maybe one or both of them will post here to confirm that they gave me a DNA250, and the other a Nicolas and a whole lot more. I'm only omitting names for now because that seems like what they wanted. I could be wrong.

You guys can post a guessing game if you like. Who gave me the DNA250 should be quite obvious and the other may not be too difficult if know much about the first. Go ahead and post your guesses if you'd like.
I don't trust a word that comes out of your both but whatever

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It will probably have a Vapefly Nicolas as the first atty. It will be awhile before I can use that Tigertek Springer S that I won from 3FVape.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I care whether or not you do. What stake do I have in winning your trust?
You get defensive over nothing. I tried to be nice at the beginning and just state my opinion but your just an argumentative fucker.
Please put me on your ignore list and go fuck yourself sideways

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You get defensive over nothing. I tried to be nice at the beginning and just state my opinion but your just an argumentative fucker.
Please put me on your ignore list and go fuck yourself sideways
That post is one epic example of projecting yourself onto others.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yeah 26650.
il

I bought a pair of the ijoy 26650s since mooch said they were decent.
I'm running one at 35watts in power mode and the other at 70watts in tc mode.
Battery life is really good on both.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
il

I bought a pair of the ijoy 26650s since mooch said they were decent.
I'm running one at 35watts in power mode and the other at 70watts in tc mode.
Battery life is really good on both.
Yes but 26650 mods are pretty much a dead item now since the 20xxx and 21xxx batteries came out. Vapor flask stouts have been being clearances for a while but not the 18650 flasks.
For me I see no reason yet to switch from 18650 devices.

VU Sponsors