Become a Patron!

Smok XPro M65 Plus ... now with built in batteries

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This mod lost all relevance with the non replaceable batteries. It was nice when it was a single battery replaceable. Small, did 50 watts. Now it's almost the size of my Sig 100w. I'm so glad I just bought a Sig 100+ to add to my collection. 2 batteries, runs for 2 days, can fire to 100 watts if I need, which I don't. I won't miss my dead M50.
Still have the dead m50?..pm me i might buy it from you.

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I actually still have it and the box ect. If your in the states though, probably not worth the shipping.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone who would like to purchase the brand new Smok Xpro M80 Plus can get it now for an extremely low price of only $55. It's available and in stock as of this moment. If I had seen it from anywhere else I would have been highly suspicious, but this is a well regarded vendor who has been around for a long time. I always got great service from them, so I wanted to let you guys know right away. Get it while it's in stock because I suspect they will sell out very fast. At this price, Smok may give the i Stick very serious competition and I suspect the timing was well planned. The specs are beyond belief for what they are selling for. I expected a fair price to be around $80

http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80psl.htm
http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80pgd.htm (my personal favorite)

Last edited:

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone who would like to purchase the brand new Smok Xpro M80 Plus can get it now for an extremely low price of only $55. It's available and in stock as of this moment. If I had seen it from anywhere else I would have been highly suspicious, but this is a well regarded vendor who has been around for a long time. I always got great service from them, so I wanted to let you guys know right away. Get it while it's in stock because I suspect they will sell out very fast. At this price, Smok may give the i Stick very serious competition and I suspect the timing was well planned. The specs are beyond belief for what they are selling for. I expected a fair price to be around $80

http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80psl.htm
http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80pgd.htm (my personal favorite)
Awesome deal, just ordered one. Thanks for posting that.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
This does looks fairly nice but I like being able to change out my batteries. It does have one feature I REALLY wish they had included on the XPRO - pass through capability - I could deal with the shitty screws if I could vape and charge at the same time.

The XPRO M65 now has the pass through ability to use while charging. Let me also say that this thing charges faster than any other device that I have used. Usually it takes less than an hour to fully charge them.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Wow! I'm waiting to see how they hold up with use but that is pretty incredible for the amount of features that includes! I love my BT50 - it's reliable, sturdy (it's taken a few decent falls with zero obvious problems besides a couple scratches), and gives me just what I want every time I hit the button (though holy shit I hope they fixed the rattly button in the new versions cuz that's annoying as hell!). But the PASS THROUGH! The BT50 would be the perfect mod (for me) if it had that!

Side note, I was looking into building my own dual 18650 box mod with a DNA40 or YIHI chip - you can hardly buy an authentic temp control board for the cost of this entire unit.

Very curious to see how these hold up. I love the m65 I have and this one is definitely on the list. Such a good price for what your getting.

T

Taver13

Very curious to see how these hold up. I love the m65 I have and this one is definitely on the list. Such a good price for what your getting.
i must say, i just recieved my m65, and i hate it. the finish is nice and it feels good in the hand, but after 87% battery, it starts doing power reduction mode, cant do anything over 30 watts or its dropping it down. no point to having a regulated mod if it drops power, and significantly at that, as you go through battery. i should be able to get the same vape no matter what the battery life. at the minimum start reducing power at 25% battery life. im using a brand new samsung 25r so that has nothing to do with it. i think i got four pulls @40w before it started going into power reduction. its also not a real passthrough, it just stops charging for a bit when you hit fire then starts again a few minutes later. what a piece of crap. 54 dollar paperweight

I very rarely get the "power reduced" issue. I don't know why. It generally stays around 35 to 40 watts. Believe I have a vtc5 in it, can't remember for sure. Mine has given me no issues to dislike it, granted I have 5 or 6 other box mods in rotation so maybe I don't notice it as much. I enjoy mine enough to where I will definitely be getting the m80. Especially with that 4400 mah battery. Sorry you don't like yours man.

T

Taver13

I very rarely get the "power reduced" issue. I don't know why. It generally stays around 35 to 40 watts. Believe I have a vtc5 in it, can't remember for sure. Mine has given me no issues to dislike it, granted I have 5 or 6 other box mods in rotation so maybe I don't notice it as much. I enjoy mine enough to where I will definitely be getting the m80. Especially with that 4400 mah battery. Sorry you don't like yours man.
like anything else in the vape world, everything is subjective, its just not my cup of tea. kinda mad i sold my ipv mini to get this, but fortunatly after uncle sams check i pulled the trigger on an ipv mini2. should be here soon, so ill deal with this for now, and probobly end up trading it off or something.

like anything else in the vape world, everything is subjective, its just not my cup of tea. kinda mad i sold my ipv mini to get this, but fortunatly after uncle sams check i pulled the trigger on an ipv mini2. should be here soon, so ill deal with this for now, and probobly end up trading it off or something.

Indeed it is. You thought about trying the istick 50 watt? The IPV2 is solid, you'll definitely like it. My go to for lower wattages right now is the new istick. There pretty cheap too.

T

Taver13

i was going to get one after i sold my ipv mini cause all i had left to use is my istick 20, sold all my mechs some time ago, and couldnt find one in stock at the time, so i got the smok on a whim. i will definatly be getting myself an istick 50 in the near future, only for the battery life because im sure the new ipv 2 will be my daily driver like my mini 1 was

VU Sponsors