SMOK XPRO M36 Mini 36WATTS

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's another portable box mod to consider for people who prefer built in batteries. It's pricey $75 but worth a look so you can decide for yourself if it will fit your needs. Smoktech is a good company who has been around for a long time but are new to the portable box mod genre. Nicely designed shell and features. Would like to see a more competitive price point. Take a look.

From the Manufacturer

The Xpro M36 mod is a newly designed product from Smoktech. It aims at more fabulous looks as well as much better performance. With the compact size, elaborate details, and powerful output, the M36 mod is creating a new generation of batteries thats better by every measure.

• Variable Wattage :6~36W
  • Wattage and Mechanical Mode
  • Suitable for 0.20~4.0ohm atomizer
  • DC-DC current flat signal,
  • Spring loaded brass pin, can handle high current
  • Built-in 2200mah 16A battery
  • High temperature protection
  • 510~ego thread adaptor is packaged with the device
  • Material :Alluminum alloy and Zinc alloy
  • Size :22*38*85mm
  • Color: Black, silver, gold and grey

30_watt_mod_smok_Xpro_M36_mini.jpg

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Madvapes has the 22w for $33, the 36w for $56 and the 50w for $60. Not sure if it works on everything, but try "urbancowboy" for 10% off. Looks like they are all in stock.

Not sure who would buy this over the M50 mini. It's the same size but with less wattage and an internal battery. I recently ordered an M50 from eciggity for $54 free shipping so unless the M36 is below $40 or so, I don't see the point.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would imagine someone who is not looking to swap out batteries and is satisfied with the suitable battery power and 36 watts.

VU Sponsors