Become a Patron!

Smok xCube II Temperature Problem

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, so my Smok XCube II has been working perfectly for the past week or two in temperature mode with a Smok TFV4 running the Dual Nickle Coils. I hooked up one of my kanthal build RDA's to it today and vaped it in wattage mode, after taking it off and switching back to the TFV4 in temp mode it hits for about 2 seconds in temp mode and instantly keeps trying to switch back into Watt mode, anybody else having this problem?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, so my Smok XCube II has been working perfectly for the past week or two in temperature mode with a Smok TFV4 running the Dual Nickle Coils. I hooked up one of my kanthal build RDA's to it today and vaped it in wattage mode, after taking it off and switching back to the TFV4 in temp mode it hits for about 2 seconds in temp mode and instantly keeps trying to switch back into Watt mode, anybody else having this problem?
Check your build. Make sure leads are nice and snug, 510 is nice and clean, etc. I had this happen with SS. Turns out build was the issue.

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check your build. Make sure leads are nice and snug, 510 is nice and clean, etc. I had this happen with SS. Turns out build was the issue.
I just opened it up and checked the coil and yeah it looks like its been threw hell lol (Ive been heavy vaping it since I got it) ima put a new coil in it and see how it goes, Im fairly new to Temp control, and the TFV4 has been very weird to get use to im use to coils tasting burnt then disposing of them and this thing doesn't do that at all.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just opened it up and checked the coil and yeah it looks like its been threw hell lol (Ive been heavy vaping it since I got it) ima put a new coil in it and see how it goes, Im fairly new to Temp control, and the TFV4 has been very weird to get use to im use to coils tasting burnt then disposing of them and this thing doesn't do that at all.
I've been loving SS 316l in temp mod. Absolutely amazing.

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It worked, thanks man! Im glad it was literally that easy of a fix, I thought it was a software problem.

VU Sponsors