Become a Patron!

Smok VCT A1 coil issues

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered replacement A1 coils for my VCT and I've been noticing they don't fit snugly place. When I unscrew the bottom of the tank, the coil comes loose or sometimes stays loosely attached to the chimney while the base unscrews from it. It makes refilling my tank a sticky mess. Could I possibly have gotten non authentic coils? They appear to be Smok, but that doesn't probably mean much. Or is this just an issue with the VCT?

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered replacement A1 coils for my VCT and I've been noticing they don't fit snugly place. When I unscrew the bottom of the tank, the coil comes loose or sometimes stays loosely attached to the chimney while the base unscrews from it. It makes refilling my tank a sticky mess. Could I possibly have gotten non authentic coils? They appear to be Smok, but that doesn't probably mean much. Or is this just an issue with the VCT?
I can't remember the site I ordered them from. It was either Vape Royal or Vapor DNA. Both appeared to be reputable.

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear crickets chirping! LOL. Oh well. The coil sticking to the chimney at least allows me to fill my tank more fully than if it's screwed into the base. This is happening on both my VCT tanks at times. I like the tank, but I wish it were top fill.

VU Sponsors