Become a Patron!

Smok vape pen 22light leaks

I'm new to vaping and bought the starter kit. But I keep getting hot hits (like too much heat), spitting e juice, and leakage through the vent holes. I'm using a 70/40 vg pg. I've puy it together many times and still leaking, watched videos, read threads just can't figure it out.

czombie

Member For 1 Year
I would check your coil and make sure it is snug in place, and staying tight during refills.

Take it apart. clean everything good, light coating of ejuice on all o-rings, then snug everything up good. The 22 has to pretty much be put together just right to keep from leaking.

Last edited:
I'll oil up the o rings. That's the only thing I haven't done. Darn it I thought a pen would be simple! Tryin to quit smoking cigs but with this frustration... Thank you!

czombie

Member For 1 Year
I'll oil up the o rings. That's the only thing I haven't done. Darn it I thought a pen would be simple! Tryin to quit smoking cigs but with this frustration... Thank you!
Yeah it can be frustrating dealing with leaks and the pen 22 is definitely a pain in that area. Just don't get frustrated with vaping and give up if the 22 doesn't work out. There are many many great kits and set-ups out there and many here will be more than helpful to get you set up with something better.

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm not gonna give up, I want to quit smoking more than this pen frustrates. I'll keep trying with the 22 and if not I'll move on to something better next.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope you didn't just tell a newbie to put oil on his o-rings! Lube em up with juice but never, EVER put oil in any part of an atomizer!

czombie

Member For 1 Year
I hope you didn't just tell a newbie to put oil on his o-rings! Lube em up with juice but never, EVER put oil in any part of an atomizer!
Is that what you got from my post.....that I was suggesting motor oil/machine oil/bath oils/paint oils/petroleum based oils as a lubricant and not ejuice..??

Op my opologies if my post wasn't clear when I stated "oil"....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors