Smok. The best and worst company

Discussion in 'Totally Vaping Awesome Network' started by dhardesty1991, Nov 4, 2017.

1. dhardesty1991

dhardesty1991 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok. As the title says smok has to be the shittiest best company out there. Great looking tanks and mods that work well! Until they don't. The baby beast is an amazing tank with a huge design flaw. That stupid rubber insert and the swivel top. It opens itself and leaks in my pocket and that stupid rubber insert pops out and bends and gets ruined each time I fill it. Is there a tank that works just as well, or better, that doesn't suck!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Been reading over on ECR about the new smok color mods catching fire in some peoples pockets....
    many people buy their products, some even like them.
    Not for me.

Letitia9 likes this.
  3. Letitia9

Letitia9 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Eleaf Ello and Joyetech ProCore Aries are good tanks with good coil options and great coil life.

SnapDragon NY and dhardesty1991 like this.
  4. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've had a smoker tank in the past, it Vaped great! ...for 3 days; and then the threading, cross threaded and it was useless.
    A buddy of mine bought a smok mod: after a few weeks, we nicknamed it sparky....for obvious reasons.
    I will never own one of their products again.
    Every company is going to make a few lemons, no matter what industry they are in.
    But that's the only two products that I have first hand knowledge on. Enough field testing for me, especially with sparky. I like my hands too much.

I don't use replaceable coil tanks anymore, but in the past I've been happily surprised by the performance and vape from joyetech and eleaf tanks.

The Cromwell and Letitia9 like this.
  5. dhardesty1991

dhardesty1991 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sparky haha awesome. 2nd to recommend eleaf. I shall try them. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Letitia9 likes this.