Become a Patron!

Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Review/Shootout with Wotofo Flow

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This is my take on the smallest in the family of TFV8 tanks from Smok Technology. I purchased the EU version that holds 2ml from Vape Inc in the UK. I also compare it with another popular subtank, the Wotofo Flow. Coils for both tanks are interchangeable with one another. Which tank will win my shootout.....

Smok Baby Beast specs:

1 x TFV8 Baby Tank (2ml)
1 x TFV8 Drip Tip
1 x V8 Baby-Q2 Core (0.4 ohm dual coils) (pre-installed)
1 x V8 Baby-T8 Core (0.15 ohm octuple coils)
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
Stainless Steel Construction
Adjustable Airflow
50mm Height
22mm Diameter
2ml Capacity
Top-Filling

Wotofo Flow Specs:

24mm Diameter
40mm Height
Easy Dual Kidney slot top fill
Stainless steel Construction
0.25ohm coil (x2)
Wide bore 510 drip tip
Replacement glass

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial review. Vaping is my hobby and I also like reviewing the products I buy.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please like and hit the subcribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start using subohm tanks and battery mods. There are various sources on the internet but I recommend searching for posts from 'Mooch' or 'Battery Mooch' as he tests the amp limits and safety of all the latest vaping batteries (18650, 26650, 20700 and 21700)

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors