Become a Patron!

Smok TFV12 Prince Coils

Which is your favourite V12 Prince Coil ?

• V12 Prince-Q4

• V12 Prince-X6

• V12 Prince-T10

• V12 Prince-M4

• V12 Prince - RBA

Results are only viewable after voting.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
SMOK_TFV12_PRINCE_Replacement_Coil_3pcs_Details.jpg

Hi All,

I've recently picked up a couple of Smok TFV12 Prince Tanks and was hoping that others could share their experiences of using them to help work out how to get the most from them.

So far I've used the Q4, the X6 and the T10

I've found the Q4 particularly good for use with 50/50 liquids. I've been getting 3,500 - 4,000 2 second puffs out of each coil. I've been using a Smok X-Priv Mod, on the normal coil preheating setting. Is that good? are others getting more or less than that out of these coils?

With stronger flavoured liquids like raspberry and cherry cola I've found that 40 Watts with the air vents 3/4 closed works well, whereas with weaker flavours like Strawberry, 55 Watts is needed to get a decent flavour.

In the X6 at the moment I've got a 70VG/30PG liquid in it and I'm really struggling to get any flavour out of it whatsoever no matter what settings I use. I'm starting to wonder if the liquid itself is the problem (Ohm Brew - Pineapple Punch). I can just about taste something without a horrendous aftertaste on 90W with the Soft Coil preheat setting. Any higher or lower and the little flavour I detect just disappears completely.

On the T10, I've only used it with a 50/50 mix of 70VG/30PG liquid - Ohm Brew Lemon Tart and C21 300MG CBD oil which is 1VG/99PG. The CBD oil is a very thick full plant extract, and seems to destroy coils pretty quickly. I used it in my T22 Prism Tank and the T18 coil lasted only 5 days. The T10 barely lasted a day - under 500 puffs and it was game over. I was running the coil at 80W. I will give the T10 another go with no CBD oil next time!

What are others experiences with these coils - What liquids have worked well and which have not been so good?

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-30_19-23-6.png
    upload_2018-5-30_19-23-6.png
    222 bytes · Views: 10

VU Sponsors