Become a Patron!

SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils review | Better than before?

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils review | Better than before?

Replacement coils for SMOK TFV12 PRINCE Tank, newest & carefully modulated coils: the Prince Q4, X6, T10 and M4, all of which have huge cloud and extremely dense flavor.

From the information we can know that SMOK TFV12 Prince coils are not for high power vaping, range from 30W-110W.

V12 Prince-Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple Coils (40-100W/BEST 60-80W)
V12 Prince-X6 0.15ohm Sextuple Coils (50-120W/BEST 80-100W)
V12 Prince-T10 0.12ohm Decuple Coils (60-120W/BEST 80-110W)
V12 Prince-M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coils (30-70W/BEST 45-55W)

Not like other singe core coils, SMOK TFV12 Prince coils using Quadruple/Sextuple/Decuple cores which is very good for vapor and flavors.

23130617_542728499452800_1246493977666720442_n.jpg

Overall, it's a good hoping coil, I think it can beat Uwell crown 3 and SMOK TFV12, how do you feel about it?

More information please visit: https://vapesourcing.com/smok-tfv12-prince-replacement-coil.html

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The I just got the Prince and replaced the Q4 (which is pre-installed) and tried the T10. The T10 is the beastiest coil (or so it's advertised as such) that Smok offers for this tank. I love that my Sinuous FJ200 doesn't break a sweat or go through half of the 4,600 mAh after 2 tanks refills like the Cloud Beast King. However, I'm used to the TFV12 T12 and T14 .12 ohm coils vaped at about 180W average depending on the coil. I planned on saving eliquid and battery life with the 110-120 max wattage .12 ohm T10 Prince coil setup while still having what I hoped would be about the vapor production of a TFV12 Beast King T8 coil. Unfortunately, the vapor is underwhelming. It's still impressive given the few times it needs refills and also the low wattage cool flavorful vapor. I've never been obsessed with flavor but since I heard these coil work better with 70% VG, I went back to my favorite Clown Pennywise Watermelon Lemonade eliquid. I so doubt the 10% VG difference (from my usual 80VG stuff) is having such an impact on the vapor production that I find to be lackluster. For the average vaper, it's the best way to go. No leaks, my FJ200 reads the .12 ohm resistance perfectly, and the connection is great. My mod can output 50 amps and 9 volts if the battery is sufficiently charged. That's a different story that somebody else likely reviewed here already. Though most dual 25/30 amp continuous 18650 battery mods wouldn't be able to pump out the 31.8 amps the Prince T10 .12 ohm Dectuple coil draws from the power source. Accordimg to ohms law if vaped at 117W. The box says 80W-110W best, 120W max for this coil. I don't get flavor and vapor to satisfy below 109W. 112W is better but too close to the maximum. Basically, i thought such a coil could be a game changer at .12ohms. It's a good compromise overall and flavor is so much more of a factor here I guess. I haven't tried the X4 or Q4 yet so I can't say all coils are not as they may seem. Airflow is great. The airholes close securely and the button on top for the swivel filling mechanism cover is unnecessary. The solidly built tank is unrivaled and it likely won't leak on most users even leaving the holes open while the tank is idle. I recommend it for all those into vaping, whether casually or cloud chasing. Eventually Smok will release a T12 coil because every TFV series tank has had additional coils added to the "Family" after the tank has been released for some time. Anybody think the Q4 or X4 gives more vapor compared to the T10? Does anybody think that 70:30 VG:pG is ok for pushing the coil to 112W-114W without destroying the coil MUCH MUCH quicker than vaping at 109W?

I agree. Long time TFV12 king user. Usually use the T12 at 150w. Been using the Prince T10. Just keep going back to the king. The king gives me so much more vapor and a better buzz. Don’t care much for flavor. I hope Smok brings out a T12 coil for the prince.

What would be cool if they upgraded the king. Hinge lock and bubble glass. Like to hear more opions.

VU Sponsors