Become a Patron!

SMOK T-Priv Kit. «Working horse from Cybertron»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Mornin` to all of you, friends!
In my archives i have a review on SMOK T-Priv Kit. Let me introduce it to you, maybe somebody finds it useful!;)

3.png

Well, kit came to me from Sourcemore in a bright and not very big box.
On the face side you cans see aa earth crater with magma and the kit by itself with the name of a company.
On the back htere are: introduction, set info, certificates and warnings.

1-1.png
2.png
Set is rich and consists of spare glass tube and replacement coil head, vape bands, etra insert to a filling ring, USB cable and some manuals.
4.png
SMOK T-Priv box mod is fat enough, which is comfortable to hold on, but with some addictive. As for painting, there was a small trouble while the furst screw of atomizer: it`s scratched the top platform, guys! So, this is the minus to SMOCKTECH in the way of paint quality... So, be careful!

Top side has a 510 spring-loaded connector and platform, which can take atomizers to 25 mm inclusively. Also, we can see 2 hexagonal screws, which fix the body and big black&grey display.

8.png
On the face side we see not very big buttons «+» and «-». There are no backlashes, and they work good and fast respond to your touch.

6.png
On the left and right side we see the profile of Optimus Prime, which has a beautiful led-light, which you can set as want. Also there is a micro USB port on the top of left side and the manufacturer`s name and the name of box mod.

5.png
7.png
The bottom side has a cap, which cares of two high-rated 18650 batteries. It`s fixed tightly, so you don`t have to be nervous, that can lose them.
And from the opposite to buttons «+» and «-» side there is a large hidden «Fire» button. It works well and has no miss fires.
9.png
The display shows us all important indices, such as resistance, current, mode name, batteries indicator, puff counter or the temperature in °F or °C (for TC mode) and voltage. The main menu has 5 steps, each of them has its own sub-settings.

20.png

If you want to turn the device on - push "Fire" button for 5 times.
To turn it off - choose "Power" parameter in menu and then choose "Off" mode by pressing "Fire" for some seconds. Strange system i think..

201-e1504628277765.jpg

In MODE branch you can set 3 types of VW: Soft, Norm, Hard and TC mode with Ti, Ni, SS settings, where you can pre-set wattage and correct resistance.

202-e1504628238926.jpg

If you shoose "PUFF" branch - you can set their limits or reset existing fugures.

203-e1504628205730.jpg

"COLOR" mode helps to set your favorite color mod, which has 9 colors and consists of 3 types of flicker, then from interval of light and in the end - of 4 modes - always on, on while use, off and on while the screen works.

204-e1504628179488.jpg

21.png

An as the last mode - are "settings", which allows you to set stealth mode, contrast, buttons lock, resistance correction and firmware upgrade.

205-e1504628480366.jpg

SMOK T-PRIV box mod specifications:
Sizes:
86 mm / 47 mm / 29-31 mm;
Thread: 510 type, spring-loaded;
Materials: Zink alloy;
Main colors: Black, red, blue, purple, rainbow, gold, grey (but now their row is wider)
Operating wattage: 6-220W;
Battery: Two high rated 18650;
Modes: VW, TC (Ni, Ti, SS);
Current range: 0,5-9V;
Resistance current:
0,1-3 Оhm (VW);
0,06-3 Оhm (TC);
Temperature range: 100-315℃ / 200-600℉;
Protection list: From short circuit, discharge, overheating, 12 sec cut-off​

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Now, lets talk about TFV8 Big Baby Tank.

11.png
It consists of 5 parts: base, replacement coil head, glass tube, top cap with a filling hole and drip tip.
12.png

TFV8 Big Baby Tank has a deceless deck and «swimming» pin. Inside it has a thread, where we have to fix replacement heads.
Outside there is an o-ring, which fixes a glass tube. As for the airflow – tank has a bottom system with two wide holes, and the ring has a stopper.

17-297x300.png
16-300x261.png
Atomizer works with replacement heads (in set we have 0,15 Ohm (50-110W) and 0,4 Ohm (40-80W) modifications with one and four coils). If you want, you can buy an RBA base separately from kit and build your favorite one. As for me, I`ve enjoyed 0.15 Ohm version.

14-300x177.png
15-300x184.png
Top side has 3 monolithic to each other elements: shaft, filling ring and top cap. The shaft has a 10 mm length and a thread on the bottom to fix with a replacement heads.
Filling ring has a really small hole for filling (be careful for not to dirt yourself) and replaceable silicone insert.
Top cap is made with a special mechanism, which allows to shift it aside and fill your tank. This is really convenient!
19-300x242.png
18-300x218.png
In conclusion, TFV8 Big Baby Tank has a 810 drip-tip, which fixes into a top cap with the help of two o-rings. As for me, it`s pretty good and doesn`t get hot too much.
13.png

Atomizer specifications:

Height: 56 mm;
Diameter: 24,5 mm;
Capacity: 5 ml;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 510;
Base: Postless, for replacement heads or RBA base;
Thread: Of 510 type with «swimming» pin;
Materials: Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, Delrin:​

Colors: Black, green, red, blue, purple, gold, grey

-Sizes. Well, set has not got a very little size and weight. You have to get used to it.
-Quality and Assembly. I have no negative comments except painting of box mod and small filling window of TFV8 Big Baby Tank(
-Design. Optimus Prime looks very pretty and totally, T-Priv is a really tasty piece from SMOK family cake. TFV8 also supports it.
-Set is rich, and contains some extra bonuses, which make us feel good always.
-Autonomy. Using your 2 high-rated 18650 batteries, you`ll reach a really productive working index. And 5 ml tank capacity will make you be glad of enjoying your favorite e-juice.
-Leaks. There are some of them, and I think, that they`re because of head`s overflow.

Pros:
•Cool design;
•Beautiful led-light;
•Rich set;
•Informative display;
•Great flavor;
•Bottom airflow;
•Top filling;
•Design;
•Vapor

Сons:
•Not very convenient menu navigation;
•Leaks;
•Small filling hole;
•Rainbow color isn`t as on pictures (as a fact it looks more nondescript)

СV
Well, as for the kit, I can say, that it`s good, but has some cons, of course. Chinese`ve tried to do their best to attract customers, and, of course, achieved this goal partially. T-Priv looks good and fashionable and has a fantastic flavor on some coil heads. But the problem of painting and sudden leaks from airflow​

10.png

You can buy SMOK T-Priv Kit for 50.99$ here.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors