Smok Stick Explodes

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Moving this to the faulty products section ...the amount of threads we’ve seen lately with these shitty smok sticks is concerning

My smok stick won’t charge

My Smok stick won’t fire

Repeatedly

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're off-topic and baiting.

Nope just stating my opinion based on all the Smok mod problems I read about.
Here and esp on ECR.
There is almost always a Smok problem posted on the first page over there.
sometimes more.
The Smok Sticks seem to be more problematic than the other Smok products.

Last edited:

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
After I saw this I started making my fiancé charge her Smok stick in the bathroom instead of in the living room. I know it’s a slim chance but dang this stuff gets me on edge

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
After I saw this I started making my fiancé charge her Smok stick in the bathroom instead of in the living room. I know it’s a slim chance but dang this stuff gets me on edge

Just be careful with damp or moist environments they don’t tend to mix well with electronics :)

Yes that’s what she said ....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why i use only replaceable battery mods and charge batteries on a charger....placed where a runaway only affect the charger and it's contents.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How so?

I agree with what he said 100% and as the topic is a Smok device seemingly catching on fire....
A device/battery blows up. How does that turn into "vapocalypse stash" and how "bright" people are for buying a certain brand.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A device/battery blows up. How does that turn into "vapocalypse stash" and how "bright" people are for buying a certain brand.
Just that buying Smok products for a Vappocalypse stash is like buying a Yugo as your backup car.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just that buying Smok products for a Vappocalypse stash is like buying a Yugo as your backup car.
Lol I understand your opinion. I must have mis-read the thread title. I thought it said "Smok Stick Explodes". Silly me :p. I see the right one now. The one you see. "Vapocalypse Stashes, and Your Level of Intelligence".

*I wont see your response* congrats.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol I understand your opinion. I must have mis-read the thread title. I thought it said "Smok Stick Explodes". Silly me :p. I see the right one now. The one you see. "Vapocalypse Stashes, and Your Level of Intelligence".

So you recommend vapocolypse peppers should load up on Smok ?

I do not, but whatever

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Turn about is far play Smok Fan boy.
On ignore.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So you recommend vapocolypse peppers should load up on Smok ?

I do not, but whatever
I don't reccomend anything. I dont steer discussion to stupid shit either. How do you go from a thread about something blowing up, to your "vapocalypse" views out of nowhere. I only have one other person on ignore. If she brought up something about vapocalypse. I sincerely apologize. Otherwise, I stand by what I said.

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I know it’s a bad situation and we don’t know all the details but at least it wasn’t another tank on a mech tube blowing up in someone’s face.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it’s a bad situation and we don’t know all the details but at least it wasn’t another tank on a mech tube blowing up in someone’s face.
Yep no human damage or house burned down is a good thing.

Loki

Member For 2 Years
sorry is this has already been posted. But I found it when searching for more info on the smok stick lol

Just to add so people know that in the video description its a Smok X8. Makes me think twice about ever plugging in my Prince stick that i got recently that i only used 80% of one tank before i realized that the atomizer that was installed was defective.

Side note i was back at the shop that i got the Prince stick and was jokingly saying that i would buy one of the smok m17 for work cause i could get parts for it and the guy that i was talking to said that he would not sell me one that its not that good.

I hope that the person from the video sends the video to smok. How long before there lack of real QC displaces people from homes from fire or kills people?

VU Sponsors