Become a Patron!

Smok Spirals and Spirals plus anyone

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
I haven't figured out how to search the forum correctly yet, so if this has been asked and answered I apologize.
I'm looking at adding the Smok Spirals and Spirals plus tank to my collection, I'm a flavor chaser and I have read the reviews and I really like Smok products right now.
Anyone have/use this tank? Is it a good tank? Is the flavor good?
I currently have 2 Big Baby Beasts and I love them, but I'm getting a smaller tube and I would like a slightly smaller tank. Thanks for any input!
Flave

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is good tank but if you build you can only use claptons ect, It just will not take the smaller wires. I just got the wotofo serpent smm tank and I tell you so far it is nothing but the best one so far. If you use the spiral with the coils and wire provided it is good.

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Thank you! I just got into this and have much to learn, I do not build, doubt I ever will. I might get one Spirals and one Wotofo. Thank you for the recommendation!
Flave

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't figured out how to search the forum correctly yet, so if this has been asked and answered I apologize.
I'm looking at adding the Smok Spirals and Spirals plus tank to my collection, I'm a flavor chaser and I have read the reviews and I really like Smok products right now.
Anyone have/use this tank? Is it a good tank? Is the flavor good?
I currently have 2 Big Baby Beasts and I love them, but I'm getting a smaller tube and I would like a slightly smaller tank. Thanks for any input!
Flave
I like the Smok Spirals Plus. Nice legitimate MTL Tank. Did a full review of it here.

Smok Spirals Plus
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/331520/

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for the link! I will go read this now. If you don't mind is it just as good with throats hit as the Big Baby? I'm new and all we've tried is the BBB and love the way it hits.
Flave
Throat hit depends more on the juice you use than the tank. This is no BB. The BB is a Direct Lung Hit tank. This is a Mouth Lung tank that mimics the draw of a cigarette.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Perfect! I use my BBB with a tiny air hole open, so I hope it will be great. Maybe I should start with just one.
Thanks!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@wally. The serpent looks like it's an rda kit. Can it use prebuilt coils? Because I can't build anything :(
Flave
Yes it has both,
and the ones you build has premade coils that you just screw on and simply add cotton people like these better because they have better flavor.

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Yes it has both,
and the ones you build has premade coils that you just screw on and simply add cotton people like these better because they have better flavor.
So coils that require no building or skill, really? Just add cotton and their safe? Because I'm afraid of a build I do actually blowing up in my face:bomb:
This type of thing happens to me quit often.
Thank you!
Flave

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So coils that require no building or skill, really? Just add cotton and their safe? Because I'm afraid of a build I do actually blowing up in my face:bomb:
This type of thing happens to me quit often.
Thank you!
Flave
Yes once you see them you will see how simple it is. My friend has three of them we compared the difference and found that what the vids were saying were correct about the flavor being better.

VU Sponsors