Become a Patron!

SMOK Procolor issue

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried to swap out my tank to a different tank and it asks whether it is a new coil or old coil. I select new and hit the fire button, but it will not accept the selection. I swapped out to a different tank with same results. Both of these tanks work fine on my Smoant BS mod. I have removed the batteries from the Procolor and waited a bit. Still same issue. Any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong?

I just received the Smok Color Pro last night and I am having the same issue with the Smok tank TFV8 provided in the full kit itself. I kept on acknowleding that it is a new or old tank and everytime i try to fire, it asks the same thing again. One time few sparks came out from the connection between the tank and the atomizer. I think the atomizer is a little short and doesnt stay in proper contact with the tank. I used the same tank on my Alien and it works fine. So seems there is a build quality issue on the color pro. Also the atomizer spring loaded pin is very small in dimension

I noticed this as well just purchased it yesterday. I returned the first one the tank wouldn’t sit properly on the mod. I think it’s the pin as well swapped out one from one of my older tfv8’s working fine now.

I just unpackaged my procolor and I do not have the gradient and jump options in the led settings has anyone else had this issue?

I just selected new atomizer and then held the trigger for a few seconds and it selected and started working just fine

hi all I found out that u need to hold down the fire button every time u change the tank or new coil
but the new version of the
Cleito 120 worked straight away on my procolor 225 I know it's a pain but it definitely works
on mine hope it's the same for you

hi again scrap the first message what you need to do is register each tank once you've registered them all you want me to do it again I thought you did but I have tried it and it there is no problem at all once there on the system that's it you won't have to do it again at all what we all thought was a system failure is kind of been quite a good little trick even if it was unintended by smok

VU Sponsors