Become a Patron!

SMOK Priv V8 Kit - Issue (fires constantly)

I've just purchased a Smok Priv V8 Kit, and having an issue with it that I would like to put out there.

Battery is fully charged and in the mod, tank is full of juice, but when the MOD is off and I screw the tank in as soon as the tank is nearly seated on the mod it is firing like I am vaping.

Now I have tried the tank on my PICO 25 and it works well, so I tried my Melo tank on my SMOK mod and it did the same.

To me it seems that the trigger is constantly stuck on.......any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
are you able to return it Paul? Get a replacement maybe?

Also worth having a look at the C-II from vaptio I use it a lot fantastic pen similar specs to the V8 I believe. You can just buy the battery section if you wanted a different tank in top seats a 25mm flush although the kit is good as it comes

Yes the supplier I brought it from has asked me to get a 15 second video of what happens. Once I get it to them they will send it on and we can go from there. This kit was for a friend who wanted something easy to use.

I’ve had other Smok products and no issues at all.

Cheers

Paul

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yes the supplier I brought it from has asked me to get a 15 second video of what happens. Once I get it to them they will send it on and we can go from there. This kit was for a friend who wanted something easy to use.

I’ve had other Smok products and no issues at all.

Cheers

Paul

Hopefully the replacement will be ok, Persue that Avenue first if you start messing about you void the warranty probably

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Good if you can get a replacement but if not, see if you got a needle or safety pin flying around. Turn off the mod, now at the top of the fire button, this little ledge you can see, carefully insert the needle/pin, but not all the way underneath it, slide it along that edge. Hope it makes sense, hard to explain but I had that issue too with my smok mods, turned out there was some paint stuck, that constantly would act like its being fired. After I removed it, its gone, I don't know if they spray their mods or someone returned it and it got resold, or paint actually chipped there during manufacturing, regardless it might be the same issue for you, in that case.

VU Sponsors