Become a Patron!

Smok Nord problems.. help please!!

I just bought a Smok Nord yesterday In an effort to stop dipping. It’s safe to say I know nothing about vaping so I came here for help. I put the coil in and filled it as the instructions said, let it sit for 20 minutes to soak then began using it. It worked great for the first 24 hours, but now there is severe leaking from the hole the coil goes in, it’s a very unpleasant and gurgling sound when hitting it, and it tastes very burnt. I wouldn’t think the coil would’ve burned out after just one day and not even using 1/4 of the pod. Any help will be appreciated.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK is an abortion. And, iirc, the Nord was that wonky "work-in-progress" design that utterly failed. (I may be misremembering)

Good luck.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Its a fairly new item - one I've never tried

Often with these pod systems, you can get tissue or paper towel, and hold it loosely around the air intake, then blow. That gets the juice out if it isn't wicking properly.

Sadly, once a coil gets a burning taste, it is usually toast

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might want to try the Armor Prime. You'll probably want a couple of these batteries. You'll also need a charger for them. This looks like a decent starter mod. Not sure where you can find the coil assemblies for it though. Will be back in touch, or around and can find out if you need help.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok is crap for the most part.
sorry but that is the way it is,

Welcome to VU btw.

VU Sponsors