Become a Patron!
alright so basically i recently purchased a smok nord & someone i know has a smok tpriv & he asked me to trade it for the tpriv & i’m in the lost of what i should do, should i trade it? the nord is in perfect condition but the priv has chips in the paint and so but the lights work perfectly, it is a regular priv no other type.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to ask yourself why would he want to trade a mod for a pod, also does that include batteries and tank? If not you'll have to purchase that as well. Things to think about

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
I am not an expert I am just a 7 year long obsessed with vaping and collecting vape gear. I think the first question i would have is answering a hypothetical. If the Tpriv and the Nord were the same price and you had the money to buy one, only one and you lost all of your other vape gear in a card game and had nothing left...then which one would you buy? If you want a Tpriv you can get one in the $30 to $40 range if you hunt for it just a little bit and have a brand new one. You could make the trade and then buy another Nord for $25-ish (Joe posted a deal alert on them) and then you have both. I offer that option because the cosmetic condition is important to you as you stated there was some minor damage/ware on the tpriv. Finally, ask yourself which one you like the most? Did you want a tpriv? Are you unhappy with the Nord? Is this a friend that you want to help out because he does not have the extra money right now to buy a Nord for himself? I guess that is all of the "advice" I can offer. I am sorry if my input does not help and i wish you luck in your decision process. Report back here on this thread when you decide as i am curious to know what you decide.

VU Sponsors