Become a Patron!

Smok morph 219 password

Is there any way to reset a smok morph 219 password? I have been looking for the firmware but havent had luck with it yet.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For Smok products it is likely best to deal with Smok themselves. If you've an account with them here is where you can input your email to get a password reset sent. More info is here. If you need further help you can email Smok.

Dear Honorable SmokTech, Can you please point me to where I may locate firmware for my Morph 219 device? Can you also aid me in reseting this device's password? Thank you in advance. Signed, Your Honorable Customer

Here's a guide regarding firmware. Not sure it has specific device appropriate links, or not. If not you can use the idea of emailing their support line. Alter the wording a bit of my quoted "message" above. That though will be the gist of what you want to write up. Keep it short, sweet, transaction or business like.

Communication does not need to be difficult, or frightening. Keeping simple, and clear communication saves one from those. Using plain English might help in that as well. This is not criticism. It is rather gentle, friendly advice one can take, or leave.

If Smok does not satisfy your customer service issue/s, might consider looking to buy Innokin or other vape gear. Beyond that I hope you can resolve the problem/s.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors