Become a Patron!

SMOK Mag Buttons Switched

I just got a new Smok mag 225w(right handed) and for some reason the wattage buttons are reversed. The left button increases the wattage and the right one decreases. Please help if you know a fix

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd try some videos on YouTube. Should be one in there showing the settings. Sorry I can't be of more help. I've seen were you can change the screen orientation but not sure about the buttons

I'd try some videos on YouTube. Should be one in there showing the settings. Sorry I can't be of more help. I've seen were you can change the screen orientation but not sure about the buttons
Sadly I’ve tried that and there’s no setting that I can find but thanks anyways. I’ll just get used to it. It’s not a big deal

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly I’ve tried that and there’s no setting that I can find but thanks anyways. I’ll just get used to it. It’s not a big deal
If purchased at a b&m recently I would try to exchange it for replacment. If purchased online I would inquire about warrantee at distributor or Smok. I know not much help. Best suggestion I personally have.

VU Sponsors