Become a Patron!

Smok GX 2/4 and 528 24 mm Goon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek4nut

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a new Smok GX 2/4 blue for sale 50.00 shipped to lower 48. Also have a authentic 528 Goon Brass for sale new never been used 30.00 shipped. Goon Sold
Paypal friends and family or you pay fees. Mods please close all sold.

20170924_094757.jpg 20170917_135239[1].jpg

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a Smok2/4 and blue is the color I am leaning towards because Digiflavor is making a blue Siren 2 atomizer.

KMG-Imports is an authorized Smok Vendor and they are selling the entire kit (not just mod only) new with free priority shipping on eBay for $54.95.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282669122017

Since I won't have the money until the end if the week at the earliest and may wait until the end of the month so I can get everything I need to start MTL vaping including the new Digiflavor Siren 2 that Gearbest is claiming will ship between October 10-12, I may have to wait until later this month.

I may not be the right customer for you but posted this just in case we can work something out. I would need to know more about the mod like how much or even if it was tested which it couldn't be if the box is in the wrapper unopened.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@ek4nut, are your sales complete? If so, we can close this thread. :)

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ek4nut, are your sales complete? If so, we can close this thread. :)

He did say he is selling a GX2/4 mod that appears unsold.

Don't know why you are trying to close the thread before he has a chance to log on and reply to a recent lead for an advertisement that he hasn't had a single public reply to in the nine days it has been up.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
He did say he is selling a GX2/4 mod that appears unsold.

Don't know why you are trying to close the thread before he has a chance to log on and reply to a recent lead for an advertisement that he hasn't had a single public reply to in the nine days it has been up.
Because I'm 99% sure he sold the Goon to the first responding party and I bought the Smok myself?

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I'm 99% sure he sold the Goon to the first responding party and I bought the Smok myself?
If you bought the Smok yourself, that would explain it. I may as well delete my original post.

Thanks for posting that.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If you bought the Smok yourself, that would explain it. I may as well delete my original post.

Thanks for posting that.
Nah, that's cool, but I'm hoping he'll see comments and confirm the first sale so the thread can actually be closed.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, that's cool, but I'm hoping he'll see comments and confirm the first sale so the thread can actually be closed.
In all fairness, KMG-IMPORTS didn't have that sale when he first created this thread.

I wonder if the BB software would allow creators of sales threads to close their own threads when sales are complete without giving them other permissions like close other people's threads for example?

How is that Gx2/4 working for you? I am still a smoker and might be foolish going directly to that as my first mod even paired up with the new Digiflavor Siren 2 MTL atomizer being released late next week.

Some of the pics show blue LED display while others show white.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The LED on this one is white, but have to say that blue would be very cool...lol! :cool:
I like it, especially in 4-battery mode, naturally because of battery life. And to me it isn't nearly as heavy as the RX 300 with the same four batteries, which I thought odd. Two-batt mode is nice for form factor, it's actually a little smaller than the Alien as far as width. But I'm a chain vaper, so battery life wasn't all that.
As far as the software question, at present only moderators and administrators can close threads.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LED on this one is white, but have to say that blue would be very cool...lol! :cool:
I like it, especially in 4-battery mode, naturally because of battery life. And to me it isn't nearly as heavy as the RX 300 with the same four batteries, which I thought odd. Two-batt mode is nice for form factor, it's actually a little smaller than the Alien as far as width. But I'm a chain vaper, so battery life wasn't all that.
As far as the software question, at present only moderators and administrators can close threads.

I guess four batteries at MTL watts should last quite a while. Lol.

If the software permissions cannot safely be changed without affecting other things, then maybe a way to message staff when the sale is complete?

I am far more familiar with phones and have rooted phones as well as looking for a new one at the moment than I am vaping. Even high power flashlights I am more familiar with due to shopping for my husband and been but I am learning.

Let me know in private message if you are in the market for either thing. Black Friday / Cyber Monday is around the corner and I love to shop. I am usually good a tech spec comparison shopping.

I really need to do a thread on this in the non-vaping related sub-forum.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If the software permissions cannot safely be changed without affecting other things, then maybe a way to message staff when the sale is complete?
The OP usually just requests the thread be closed within said thread. I don't think the OP here has had an opportunity to get back yet, but sure he will soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors