Become a Patron!

Smok G-Priv 2 + Best RTA (mouth to lung) - Please recommend

Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy a Smok G-Priv 2 and I am looking for an RTA which will work fine with it.
I am not an experienced guy with e cigs (using since 7 weeks a Joyetech igo).

I was smoking for 15 years, I would prefer a mouth to lung vaping.
(Flavour preferred instead of huge some clouds).
Can you please recommend a few easy to rebuild RTA/RBA for me?

Why did I picked G-Priv 2? To be honest, I don't know. I like the design and the touchscreen.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards
Rob

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy a Smok G-Priv 2 and I am looking for an RTA which will work fine with it.
I am not an experienced guy with e cigs (using since 7 weeks a Joyetech igo).

I was smoking for 15 years, I would prefer a mouth to lung vaping.
(Flavour preferred instead of huge some clouds).
Can you please recommend a few easy to rebuild RTA/RBA for me?

Why did I picked G-Priv 2? To be honest, I don't know. I like the design and the touchscreen.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards
Rob
I've had the GP2 for well over a month. Going to be dropping a full review in a week or so. I like it. I think it's the best touchscreen on the market right now. I have been using my Advken Manta with it. I like that combo a lot. I also use my Aromamizer Supreme V2 on it often as well. The tank that comes in the the kit is Smok's new top airflow X TFV8. It's OK but not better than the Baby Beast. Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've had the GP2 for well over a month. Going to be dropping a full review in a week or so. I like it. I think it's the best touchscreen on the market right now. I have been using my Advken Manta with it. I like that combo a lot. I also use my Aromamizer Supreme V2 on it often as well. The tank that comes in the the kit is Smok's new top airflow X TFV8. It's OK but not better than the Baby Beast. Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Be careful there man don't say a smok mod is good the haters are gonna get u

champton

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No haters here. My house is a hater-free zone. :p

DSCN0523[1].JPG

Say it loud, say it proud brotha!

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Best I can say, is use low airflow and lower wattage for M2L. You will have a tighter draw from the lower airflow and lower wattage is required to avoid burning your coils. (airflow cools the coils as you vape)

Personally, I found the Tsunami RDA best for flavor, but that isn't a tank, it is a dripping mod.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have picked Siren 2, will let you know when they arrive.
http://digiflavor.com/project/siren2/
Siren is a GTA specially made for MTL (mouth to lung) vaping, which provides a closer
sensation to smoking cigars and conventional cigarettes. Highly recommended as one of
the best MTL atomizers by the vaping community, the Siren has been upgraded to
provide a more precise MTL experience.

Sounds pretty decent to me. AND it is rebuildable to save on burnt coils. Keep us updated on how it works when you get it.

Hello Guys,
I have just received my Smok G-Priv2 and the Siren 2.
I wasn't enough prepared, so I didn't bought cotton yet, so I decided I will try DL vaping (this is the first time).
Used the pre installed X-baby Q2.
I filled the tank with e liquid (6mg nicotine 50PG-50VG), adjusted the wattage to 55W, sucked without pressing the button a few times (10 at least) just to make the cotton filled with liquid, and then: BOOM. I felt that my lung will burn out from my body O_O.
I was reduced the wattage to 40W and I am still scared to do the DL thing (it hurts)...

I am sure I am doing something wrong...

VU Sponsors