Become a Patron!

Smok e-priv HELP!

Watch the video and see the problem.
The " - " button does not do anything, the " + " button just lock and unluck the vape.

I don't know how to get my vape to norma. Please help

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The down button seems to be stuck in the pressed position inside the mod since the outside is still clicky. Whenever you press the up button it locks because the down is already pressed in. If you can disassemble the casing and take an alcohol swab to the internal button you may be able to bring it back to life by loosening the button. Probably has gotten juice on it internally. Sometimes happens if an o ring in the 510 starts degrade or fail. Juice can get onto the board and wreak havoc. Or the down button just stopped working.

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
If the shop you ordered that from has a warranty, I would look into that first and foremost. Disassembling and trying to tinker tends to void any kind of warranty offered, at least in my experience.

If they do not/will not honor that, at that point I would disassemble and try doing that.

Sorry to hear of the issues, and hope you can get it resolved.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Watch the video and see the problem.
The " - " button does not do anything, the " + " button just lock and unluck the vape.

I don't know how to get my vape to norma. Please help
How could are you at taking something like this apart? The E-Priv can be fully disassembled for examination and troubleshooting.

VU Sponsors