Become a Patron!

SMOK DCT Pro Coil Cartos

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got some of these from MFS when they were on sale.
Wow. Wow!
I've been waiting and waiting to get some of the fillerless cartos from Ikenvape but they're never in stock so I figured I'd give these a try.
They look, at first glance, like a standard XL (45mm) with an oversized hole in the side.
Pop the rubber cap out and there's what looks like a Protank coil, no filler, and the air flow chimney.
These things hit HUGE and the flavor is great but the one drawback is they are definitely NOT for chain-vaping.
2-3 hits and they start to get a burned taste.
MyFreedomSmokes didn't offer anything other than the one size and resistance (the two I've tried metered at 1.9 ohm) They are a great fit for my XL tanks and I am impressed enough that I'm going to try to find a vendor that offers options because I can see these in my future.
Maybe not as a total replacement for cartos but certainly something to add to the rotation.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update.
Still haven't found any 35mm ones, but several places sell them with a choice of resistance.
My dry hits were the liquid I was using. Seems there are wicking issues with thicker juices. Tried some 60 PG mix and it worked a lot better.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got some of these from MFS when they were on sale.
Wow. Wow!
I've been waiting and waiting to get some of the fillerless cartos from Ikenvape but they're never in stock so I figured I'd give these a try.
They look, at first glance, like a standard XL (45mm) with an oversized hole in the side.
Pop the rubber cap out and there's what looks like a Protank coil, no filler, and the air flow chimney.
These things hit HUGE and the flavor is great but the one drawback is they are definitely NOT for chain-vaping.
2-3 hits and they start to get a burned taste.
MyFreedomSmokes didn't offer anything other than the one size and resistance (the two I've tried metered at 1.9 ohm) They are a great fit for my XL tanks and I am impressed enough that I'm going to try to find a vendor that offers options because I can see these in my future.
Maybe not as a total replacement for cartos but certainly something to add to the rotation.
I tried those once they sucked IMHO the dual coil XL smoktek at 1.5 ohms are great I love to fire them up quite a bit they are great I like the boge's but Dual coils just rock the newer ones seem even better

VU Sponsors