Become a Patron!

Smok baby beast coil questions!

dahhbear

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello vaping world!
I have a question about my big baby beast. I am looking to find out which non-smok coils are compatible with the baby beast, as I am looking for something new to try in it. I would appreciate any and all feedback on this issue.

I have heard rumors, but nothing verified that the following will work, but I do not want to buy them until I know for sure.

*Joyetech procore series
*Eleaf Ello HW series
*Vaporesso NRG Series

Can anyone verify if any of these would work in the baby beast? I have not been able to find answers =(

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know of any that are compatible with it, but you can get the RTA deck and save a lot of money.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With my Baby Beast I use the X4 Quad coils and they have performed like champs so far for me. I do have a T8 all set in a new Baby Beast but have not dipped into a new bottle of e-liquid so I can can see they work. Hope this was helpful.

dahhbear

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With my Baby Beast I use the X4 Quad coils and they have performed like champs so far for me. I do have a T8 all set in a new Baby Beast but have not dipped into a new bottle of e-liquid so I can can see they work. Hope this was helpful.

I've noticed the smok coils burn out to quickly, and at 3-4$ each it adds up, so seeking alternatives

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've noticed the smok coils burn out to quickly, and at 3-4$ each it adds up, so seeking alternatives
Like Khassy said, a rta deck is around $10. Get some wire or buy pre built coils and some cotton and you will save money. At $3, $4 or $5 a coil is the reason a lot of us build our own.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Baby Beast RTA deck is really easy to work with, too.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I get between 8 and 10,000 puffs on the X4 coils. Last one only went 8K because I ran it low one time. I get great coil life because I fire them about 25% lower than the minimum wattage they are rated for and in my opinion I get good flavor and clouds.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Joyetech Pro C's do fit the BBB tank. That's all I use now. Taste better and last longer. I use the .15 at 50w.
They don't fit the BB tank though. Only the BBB. They are physically wider.
Cheap at Fasttech. Takes 2 weeks to arrive in the states though.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was always my assumption that the Geekvape Illusion mini quad coils were compatible. I dont know if its a fact.

VU Sponsors