Become a Patron!

Smok alien 220 vs lost vape dna 200

Which one would you get

• Total voters
Hi came up 150$ on a scratchy little pumps so thought it was time to get a new mod. App been looking around and came between smok alien and the lovely lost vape dna 200
Now I know the DNA chip is amzing i had the dna rx200 and loved it but the 510 was shit. Now the lost vape look like they have a better 510. I'm not sure what to get
I'm loving the ergonomics of the alien in love in the big LCD but have heard they had some problems with the firebar
But looking to get some help on which one to get . but if any one of the the 510 on the lost vape is better the rx200
Please help

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would go with the Triade myself. I've been wanting one for a while, but can't come up with the money to buy.
BTW, I do see they have the Triade as a DNA 250 on presale now. You might want to jump on that if you don't mind waiting a little while. I would think the 250-watt deal will wind up as a firmware update for the 200.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For wattage mode who cares. In TC no comparison, reliability no comparison, quality no comparison. Just say no to Smok.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
For wattage mode who cares. In TC no comparison, reliability no comparison, quality no comparison. Just say no to Smok.
IDK outside of DNA, Hohmtech, and YiHi chip mods, I find Smok to be better then the rest of the "low end" mod companies like wismec, kanger, Sigelie, etc

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have two Smok mods, both Treebox minis. I love them because they are so aesthetically appealing (love that Zebrawood), and while they do work well, they aren't nearly as battery efficient as some of my other mods.
I also have a lost Vape EPetite DNA 40 box, and it's very well made and very battery efficient.
While I do think the Alien is a nice looking mod, I really don't think there is any comparison between it and the DNA 200 box as far as performance is concerned.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, I have 3 DNA 200's and I really am not the kind of person who wants to sit and fiddle with every little thing in Escribe. I also have both the rx200 and 200s and from what I hear, one of the lucky few with no issues with the 510s.

I have the gold alien and with the new update (although the update process is a bitch) I prefer it over all my regulated devices, except for my Boss. But for $50 for the alien and $100+ for a DNA 200, the aliens TC is absolutely phenominal.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IDK outside of DNA, Hohmtech, and YiHi chip mods, I find Smok to be better then the rest of the "low end" mod companies like wismec, kanger, Sigelie, etc

Agreed, when it comes to TC it's tough to beat a mod with the FSK, Yihi, or Evolv board. That being said I love the look of the Alien and the few reviewers that actually do TC are saying its on point. I am eventually going to buy an Alien after I see more reviews and thoughts from vapers here I trust. If you don't do TC then I would save my money get an Alien. If TC is important to you then definitely get the DNA. Most DNA's now come with the presets already done so hooking up to escribe is not an absolute must but still highly recommended.

VU Sponsors