Become a Patron!
I've had my smok alien 200w for about 6 months and it started coming apart where the strip of color is. Was wondering if anyone else has this problem and any suggestions on how to fix it?? Other than That, i absolutely love it!!

Sometimes mods just can fall apart like that.. some of my friends have just gorilla glued it back together. Also instead of the Alien, I recommend the T-Priv.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a nice skull pattern silicone sleeve for my Alien, and it looks as good as the day I picked it up. Ebay has them for about $6.00 and Fasttech has them for 2 bucks or so. It should keep your Alien in one piece.

UsernameUnkown

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My alien got cancer and the plastic frame inside crumbled. I got it second hand. So no warranty. I just put it back to gether with super glue until that did not work anymore, now its held together with tape.

Weird thing is it seems to work screen lites up numbers change sorta. I hit the trigger button and the screen stays the same as before and once you let go the numbers update. Also volts does not to seem to be happening and when it does its at 0.070 or 0.075ish. Is there a way to factory reset it? Or did a wire get shifted, Would that cause the volts to be weak?

So yea i am having issues with my alien. It may have been dropped one too many times on its head. My baby alien tends to get really hot too.

VU Sponsors