Become a Patron!

SMOK AL 85 queries

I have had this SMOK AL85 for two days given off someone along with a smok tank and a t6 coil first day was fine good cloud good hit on the throat second day the Temperature on the glass gets pretty hot I am worried it’s going to explode 39 degrees Is the most I have let it get to, running it only @ 35w -(80/20 zombie juice)

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
The glass is always going to be hot. These mods do get very hot. The top battery cap is so close to the tank it transfers heat to the mod. I don't like this design at all don't understand why they didn't put any vent holes for the battery. I had one and stopped using it for the same reason always got so hot.

On thanks for the reply mainvape, can you advise me on what kit to do for next I’m not to keen on building my own coil just yet I have only been vaping for 4 weeks now and I have not touched a j*int in these 4 weeks so bloody proud of myself as I Smolensk xxxx for 13 nearly 14 years

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
The Drag but Voopoo is a great mod for the money. It has one of the best chipsets in it. The smok baby beast will fit that mod also. I use eleaf coils in my smok tank as they last much longer. The drag also has two batteries so it lasts a lot longer. I would just stay away from smok mods they seem to come out with a new mod every week. All they are is the same old mod just different look. The coil I use is the eleaf Hw4. I know alot of people love smok I am just not a fan anymore.

VU Sponsors