Become a Patron!

Smoant Taggerz mod

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has or had a Smoant Taggerz 200w mod. I was wanting a cheap beater mod and have seen these for just $25 Aussie. Anyone know if they are ok? I know its just abs plastic but all I want to know is I guess are they total junk or not?
Would appreciate any feedback.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have one, i won it in a contest here. it is a "very basic" mod . the only thing special about it = it is very light ! i mean, it weights almost nothing.
i would say get a color, i have the black, and it is bland as fuck. i did not use it a lot, maybe 100 hours at work. i cannot say how durable it is, i don't drop my mods, actually, this one is the only one i have ever dropped, and one time. but it was a very easy drop, hardly hit the floor. its a Smoant, so i would expect it would last electronics wise. it is ok in the hand for a box, no sharp edges. maybe a little slippery, but not bad.

so, if $25 is good for you, and you know its very plain and basic mod, go for it.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have one, i won it in a contest here. it is a "very basic" mod . the only thing special about it = it is very light ! i mean, it weights almost nothing.
i would say get a color, i have the black, and it is bland as fuck. i did not use it a lot, maybe 100 hours at work. i cannot say how durable it is, i don't drop my mods, actually, this one is the only one i have ever dropped, and one time. but it was a very easy drop, hardly hit the floor. its a Smoant, so i would expect it would last electronics wise. it is ok in the hand for a box, no sharp edges. maybe a little slippery, but not bad.

so, if $25 is good for you, and you know its very plain and basic mod, go for it.
Thanks, I was too slow, overnight the price went up to virtually $35 when I just checked it a few minutes ago. I probably should have got it last night when I saw it. That sucks, I think I'll keep my eye open and next bargain basement price on a mod just get it.
Thanks again.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I was too slow, overnight the price went up to virtually $35 when I just checked it a few minutes ago. I probably should have got it last night when I saw it. That sucks, I think I'll keep my eye open and next bargain basement price on a mod just get it.
Thanks again.

years ago i was looking on amazon for a tv. the prices would fluctuate by over $100 sometimes, daily.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
years ago i was looking on amazon for a tv. the prices would fluctuate by over $100 sometimes, daily.
Yeah, it kind of makes you do a double take when you see it doesn't it! I book marked it though and when I had a look at my bookmark and saw the original it made me feel a little less crazy. Just a little :giggle:

VU Sponsors