Become a Patron!

Smoant Pasito Win - HeavenGifts - WITH RBA

Nakmor.Drack

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh, Pasito is my favorite pod, despite I dont own it yet. I ordered one and waiting it to arrive. Always wanted to try and build a coil for pod

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoohoo!

5d971e26db4baa7bb728bbe80d03a8d4.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Enjoy the pasito man. I love mine with the rba. It's become my daily user more than anything else

Now I’m tempted to buy one! I lost the Novo I bought from my ciggie guy who sells Smok now. Great timing on his part with them possibly cracking down now in NY!
:wave: :cheers: :cloud:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I’m tempted to buy one! I lost the Novo I bought from my ciggie guy who sells Smok now. Great timing on his part with them possibly cracking down now in NY!
:wave: :cheers: :cloud:

It's a great pod. I use it with 12mg juice for mtl when I'm away from my work truck and need a few puffs. The stock mtl coil was nice too. I didn't try the .6 mesh but the rba was my main interest with it

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a great pod. I use it with 12mg juice for mtl when I'm away from my work truck and need a few puffs. The stock mtl coil was nice too. I didn't try the .6 mesh but the rba was my main interest with it

The resin looks nice. It also looks sturdy, which is great. I’ll look around now to see if there are sales. Have a good one!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The resin looks nice. It also looks sturdy, which is great. I’ll look around now to see if there are sales. Have a good one!

It's not actually resin. Just looks like it. Just a sticker.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's well built and lightweight aluminum. Pod help in by magnet super smooth draw. Use mine for mtl which is more of a restricted direct lung hit

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I snagged one of these. I've been using the 0.6 mesh and the flavor is decent. I have a 0.8 build in the RBA, just haven't put it in. I'll put it in when the mesh coil craps out. Building it wasn't super difficult, but it is tiny.

One thing with the mesh coil is you need to charge the critter more often. This is even when vaping at the third LED which is 16 watts. I needed to charge it more than I fill the tank. It will be OK if you are just going out with it for a couple of hours. It should have better life with a MTL setup and a 1+ Ohm coil.

Over all impression is this is a good system for when I'm out in town shopping or eating. Longer trips will require a full sized squonker or two or four... :giggle:

VU Sponsors