Smoant Pasito Win - HeavenGifts - WITH RBA

Discussion in 'Open Pod Systems' started by hunterws, Jul 8, 2019.

1. hunterws

hunterws Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    A big thank you to @Heaven Gifts for the Smoant Pasito win, which includes the RBA. @Kemosabe

Looking forward to diving into this!!

444.JPG

444b.JPG

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  2. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have the same two pods and love both of them. If you don't get along with the Pasito then the hardware thread would be a great place to sell it. Wouldn't last long in there.

3. Nakmor.Drack

Nakmor.Drack New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ohh, Pasito is my favorite pod, despite I dont own it yet. I ordered one and waiting it to arrive. Always wanted to try and build a coil for pod

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Caved in Friday and ordered one with several extra RBA heads

Rhianne, Huckleberried and MrMeowgi like this.
  5. choderfett

choderfett VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Whoohoo!

[​IMG]

Rhianne, JuicyLucy and MrMeowgi like this.
  6. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Enjoy the pasito man. I love mine with the rba. It's become my daily user more than anything else

Rhianne and Bigbob2322 like this.
  7. Rhianne

Rhianne Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Now I’m tempted to buy one! I lost the Novo I bought from my ciggie guy who sells Smok now. Great timing on his part with them possibly cracking down now in NY!
    :wave: :cheers: :cloud:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi likes this.
  8. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    It's a great pod. I use it with 12mg juice for mtl when I'm away from my work truck and need a few puffs. The stock mtl coil was nice too. I didn't try the .6 mesh but the rba was my main interest with it

Rhianne and JuicyLucy like this.
  9. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    The resin looks nice. It also looks sturdy, which is great. I’ll look around now to see if there are sales. Have a good one!

10. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    It's not actually resin. Just looks like it. Just a sticker.

Rhianne likes this.
  11. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Well it’s definitely made better than that Novo I had! I heard this was pretty sturdy.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  12. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    It's well built and lightweight aluminum. Pod help in by magnet super smooth draw. Use mine for mtl which is more of a restricted direct lung hit

13. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I snagged one of these. I've been using the 0.6 mesh and the flavor is decent. I have a 0.8 build in the RBA, just haven't put it in. I'll put it in when the mesh coil craps out. Building it wasn't super difficult, but it is tiny.

One thing with the mesh coil is you need to charge the critter more often. This is even when vaping at the third LED which is 16 watts. I needed to charge it more than I fill the tank. It will be OK if you are just going out with it for a couple of hours. It should have better life with a MTL setup and a 1+ Ohm coil.

Over all impression is this is a good system for when I'm out in town shopping or eating. Longer trips will require a full sized squonker or two or four... :giggle:

MrMeowgi likes this.